06 || where's (y/n)?

a/n :: yes, i changed the villain hehehe

But nothing is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes

🌫️

🌧️

? ? ?

⠀“Do you know that (Y/n) is in relationship now with Harith?” I asked. The female who stood in front of me looked down as he muttered, “Y-yes.”

⠀“And, why did you let that happen?”

⠀She took a deep breath before answering. “I haven’t had the chance to ruin it.” “That’s not an excuse.” I gripped her wrist harshly. She looked up to me, I can see fear in her eyes. She shivered quietly.

⠀“Ruin that relationship. Do anything. I don’t care as long as you don’t kill her.” She hesitantly said, “A-alright.”

⠀“I don’t want anyone to be with her. Not even you. So you better do something or... you’ll get it.” I threatened him as I threw her down.

⠀With that, I walked away, leaving her.

🌷

🌹

🥀

H A R I T H

⠀I walked to (Y/n)’s apartment, holding a bouquet of sunflowers. I love bringing her different flowers every weeks.

⠀I was about to knock her apartment door when I found the door opened a bit. I slowly pushed the door to open it widely. Her room was empty.

⠀Weird.

⠀Usually, (Y/n) will read books or play her phone in this moment.

⠀I looked around her room to see a very eye-catching paper on her bed. I walked over there to see the paper. There was something written on the paper.

I’ll keep your (Y/n) hostage. -V.N.

⠀My eyes widened when I read that one sentence on the paper. V.N.!? Who the hell is that? That initial is so unfamiliar. I looked around her room again, looking for more hidden messages — in case this ‘V.N.’ left some other note again.

⠀When I checked her bathroom, I saw another paper but this time the paper was red-colored. I quickly took it and read it.

If you want to see her again, meet me tomorrow, behind the apartment at 23.00 p.m. If you’re late then you won’t see your (Y/n) again.

⠀And this paper is a bit dirty because your (Y/n) tried to fight back. Sorry to see you holding a paper stained with your girlfriend’s blood :) -V.N.

⠀A paper stained with (Y/n)’s blood? W-what did this ‘V.N.’ did to her!? I held the paper tightly, running out of her apartment. What did this ‘V.N.’ wants from me? I’m not that rich. What is his purpose on doing this!?

⠀I headed towards my apartment when I bumped into Harley. “Slow down, man. Watch where you’re going.” he groaned.

⠀“Sorry. T-this is emergency.” his expression suddenly turned to the serious one.

⠀“What emergency!? Is (Y/n) p-pregnant!?” he panicked. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?”

⠀“No! Of course not! I just found this two papers in her apartment.” I showed him the two papers, he seemed to calm down.

⠀He read the papers before saying, “What the f-!? We need to report this to S.A.B.E.R. squad!! C’mon! Let’s head to their office!”

[ just think that the S.A.B.E.R. squad is like police there 👌 ]

⠀We quickly made it to the S.A.B.E.R. squad’s office. As we arrived there, Harley knocked the door. After a moment, the door opened to reveal Rafaela who was sitting there, reading a novel about detectives.

⠀She noticed us as she put down the novel she was reading, smiling softly as she said, “Hello. Is there something the two of you need?”

⠀“(Y/n) is kidnapped.” I quickly said as I gave her the two papers.

⠀She took the papers as she read it. “Are you sure this is not just someone pulling a prank on you? Because the last time I see (Y/n) is an hour ago.”

⠀“Why don’t you believe him!? What if she was kidnapped fifty minutes ago!? (Y/n) is missing, help us, dammit!” Harley yelled.

⠀Rafaela looked taken aback, the fact that someone younger than her just yelled at her. “Watch your tone, young man! We don’t spend our time playing around your games!”

⠀“Please! Trust me! I’m not telling lies anymore. (Y/n)’s life is on danger.” Harley pleaded.

⠀Rafaela sighed before saying, “Alright. So this ‘V.N.’ wants Harith to meet him behind the Land of Dawn apartment. I think, the only way we could help is we came with you to arrest this ‘V.N.’ and rescue (Y/n). But, we will hide first so ‘V.N.’ won’t run away.”

⠀“But... what if ‘V.N.’ attacked Harith?” Harley asked. “I’ll be fine.” I answered, smiling. Harley looked unsure for a moment before sighing. “I don’t want to attend anyone’s funeral right now, okay? So make sure you didn’t die.” Harley said as he crossed his arms.

⠀“I won’t.” I smiled. He looked away as he exclaimed, “It’s not like I care about you, okay!? This is all for (Y/n)!” I chuckled as I said, “Yes, yes. I know.”

(Y/n), please wait. We will come to save you.

a/n :: ooo! who’s v.n.!? dun ask meh, i no gon tell chu :> also, this part is quite short haha— i’m fighting writer’s block