Chapter 2

Read the song while you read ^^

Y/n PV:

I skated inside of the Zephyr skate shop. Damn this store has had legends walk in this building. I look around cursorily. I go up to the register and I buy a new key  so that I can tighten the trucks on my board. I suddenly reach in my pocket for the money but then I realize I left it at home. "S-Shit Im sorry I don't have any money sir.", I said. "Well thats too bad.", the man said. I looked at the man and then the key. I snatched the key and ran as fast as I could out of the store. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!", I could hear the man yell. As Im running I feel my body bang into someone elses. I fall to the ground and I look up and I see Ray. He helps me up and says "Damn Y/n what you running from?", he chuckles. " I stole some keys to tighter my trucks on my board.", I said. "Oh sick.", he said. Three other boys come over to join us and I see its Fuck shit, Fourth grade, and Ruben. I have always had a crush on Ruben and everyone in the gang always teases me about it and teases Ruben too, unfortunately. "Ay bitch.", Fuck Shit said to me. "hi.", I said. "Hey whats up y/n.", Fourth Grade said. "Hi y/n.", Ruben said, I could hear annoyance in his voice. Ruben is one year older than me. Im only 13, Fuck shit is 16, Ray is 17, Ruben is 14, and Fourth grade is 17 I believe, we all dont actually know how old we are except Ruben and me. 

a/n:

Hope you guys like the story so far! :3