Chapter 5

Listen to the song while you read ^^^

What your wearing ^^^

Your hair and make up^^^

Y/n PV:

(The next morning)

I woke up in my room, it was 9:00 am. 

Your room ^^^

Your room ^^^

I yawned and stared at the ceiling. I got out of bed and put on a black sweater and jeans. I didn't really know what to do my hair so I just turned on my curling iron. I plopped back onto my bed and played my Ukulele while I waited for the curling iron to heat up.  *a couple of seconds later* I noticed that the curling iron is done so I decided to curl my hair. As I was curling my hair i accidentally burned my finger.  "AH FUCK!", I yelled as I dropped the curling iron and picked it back up again. I looked at my finger and it was bruised. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Hi honey.", my mom said."Hi.", I said quietly. "Can we talk please honey?", my mom asked. "about what?", I asked. "About your f-", but I cut her off. "L-look mom you dont always have to bring him up OKAY?", I yelled a little. Then my mom slapped me. She tends to always get angry at me, she gets angry because of my father because of how hes not here. Tears fill my eyes and I grab my board and run out the door. I could hear my mom yelling my name while running out of the house.I skated down to the courthouse and decided to skate a little. Suddenly I feel hands go around my eyes. "Guess whoooo!", the person said. I flinched a little because I got scared for a seconded, but I knew exactly who it was. It was Fuckshit. He took his hands off of my eyes. I punched his arm a little. "You scared the shit outta me!", I said. He laughs. There were a lot of people around us and I soon saw Ray and Fourthgrade. Suddenly I saw  a huge crowd of people circling around and yelling. I skated over quickly and saw Stevie and Ruben fist fighting. I didnt really know what to do but I was really pissed. I did something that I really regretted. I went up to Ruben and pushed him off of Stevie. "Y/N GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!", Ruben yelled at me harshly. I got kind of scared because Ruben has never acted like that towards me. So I punched him. I punched him really hard. Ruben soon fell to the ground with red thick blood from from his nose and lip. I watched Ruben fall to the ground and then I looked at Stevie and he looked back at me. "T-thanks.", he said stuttering. I smiled weakly. Ray and Fourth grade come over quickly and fourth grade helps Stevie. I kneel next to Ruben with tears in my eyes and pain. I regret punching him because he is my best friend. But I know how Ruben can be when it comes to other people joining the gang. He can get extremely jealous. I shook him lightly. "Ruben?", I said softly. His body flinches. "Ruben.", I said again but shaking him a bit harder. His eyes flutter open and he sits up painfully. Suddenly tears roll down my cheeks and I look at him painfully. "W-Why did you d-do that to S-Stevie?", I asked. He gave me a dirty look and he stood up painfully and started walking. "R-Ruben!", I said. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?", he yelled. More tears streamed down my face. "DONT TRY TO ACT ALL INNOCENT OKAY?!. Ray walked over to us and his eyes widened. "Dude chill-", Ray said but then was soon cut off by Ruben. "FUCK OFF Y/N!", Ruben yelled and he skated off fastly. I grabbed my board quickly and started crying, but this time I was crying hard. Ray hugged me. I hugged him back and sobbed in the crook of his neck. Stevie walked over to us confusedly. (a/n: you are  little bit taller than Stevie) Stevie had a blank experssion on his face but he hugged both me and Ray. I felt safe. 

A/n: OKKKKKK SO HERE IS A LONG CHAPTER CUZ I LIKE NEVER UPDATE BUT YE HOPE YA GUYS LIKED IT :3