Chapter 3

listen to the song while you read^^^

y/n PV:

We all started to skate in front of the store but unfortunately, one of the workers came out and yelled at us. "GET THE FUCK OUT IN FRONT OF MY STORE!", the worker said to us. "fuckkkkk youuuu!", fuck shit said. We all skated off but in the corner of my eye I could see a kid that looked about my age in the corner of my eye on his bike and laughing. He wasn't laughing at us he was laughing at the worker. I chuckled to myself. 

We all skated to an abandoned park where were not aloud to skate but we go anyways. I skated on the little ramps going up and down. I could see Ruben...hes so cute. I skated for a while and did a couple of tricks like some ollies, kickflips, tray flips, and some fakies. Im the only girl in the gang who skates but there is this group of girl who always tend to follow us around, none of them skate but I think the only reason they hang out with us is because they just want to get into the guy's pants. 

I took a break and sat up against the wall and drank a bottle of water. I see Ruben come over and he sits next to me. "Hey Y/n.", he said. "Hi Rub.", I said. Then I suddenly saw the kid on the bicycle come up to me and Ruben.

Stevie's PV:

The girl looked at me, she was kinda cute from what I saw. I decided to follow her and her friends. Holy shit how do they do all those sick fucking tricks?! Then I saw her sitting with another boy. "sup.", the boy said. "Names Stevie." We did a guy handshake. "Ruben.", he said. I glanced at the cute girl. She was even cuter close up. 

A/n: hey guys if someone could message me the plot or sum up what all happens in the movie so that I dont mess up the whole book would be amazing :3