Chapter 6

listen to the song while you read^^^

Y/N POV:

After hugging for a while we all let go. I just sniffled and stared at the ground fiddling with my hands. It was silent for a moment. "Are you okay?", Ray asked me and Stevie. We both nodded yes. "Thank y-you Y/n.", Stevie said to me with a stutter. "Your w-welcome.", I said smiling weakly. He smiled back. 

*later that day*

I sat in my room staring up at the ceiling, thinking of what happened today. I suddenly felt tears rolling down my face.( A/N: your a rlly emotional person). I wiped them quickly, and then I heard a knock at the door. Luckily my mom wasn't home, so I quickly got up and ran to answer the door. I opened it and it was Ruben. "Hey Y/n im really sorry for what I did to you and Stevie out there, I was dick and I shouldn't have yelled at you.", he said. I hugged him in reply. He hugged back but he hug me tightly. "Im sorry.", I muffled into his chest. He rubbed my back in circular motions. (a/n: I cant, y'all so cute) After a couple of seconds, we both let go. "Do you wanna go skate?", he asked. "Sure.", I said and smiled.

*time skip to getting to fuckshits house*

We all stood on the roof. There was music playing, and the whole gang was there. Nobody really talked that much. Its like the fight never happened. Ray skate at a fast pace and ollie over the crack between and he landed on the other side of the house. Ruben was next, he started skating but then started going at a slower pace and stopped. He looked really disappointed but he just went back to where he was. It was my turn to go so I started to go at a fast pace. I ollied over the crack and landed on the other side of the house. "AYYYY!", all the boys yelled expect Stevie and Ruben. It was Stevie turn he had a serious look on his face, he started to go at a very slow pace. "Dude! Hes not going fast enough!", Ray said. "Your not going fast enough Stevie!", I yelled. But it was too late. Stevie crashed off of the roof. "Oh shit!", Fucks shit said. 

We all hurried down to Stevie. "Oh shit, oh fuck.", Fuck shit said. "Oh shit his head is bleeding.", Ray said. "Take off your shirt.", Ray said. "W-what? Hell no t-this is my favorite s-shirt!", Stevie said while his head was bleeding. "Y/n take off his shirt." I nodded and took Stevie's shirt off. I wrapped it around his head and put pressure on it so that the blood wouldn't get out. "Stevie fuckin insane!", Fuck shit said. I laughed a little and Stevie smiled painfully. 

A/n; DIDDDD YALLL LIKEEE ITTT??? AND IM GONNA BE UPDATING ALL DAY SO YE LOVE U GUYS :333