Chapter 11

Warning: sum fluff? or smut ig. 

Dont play music yet. 

Y/n Pov:

The kiss started to get a bit deeper. It became more passionate. Stevie soon slid his tongue in and I did too. (A/n: kiddos fucking at age 13? wow. lmao they aint gonna fuck calm down) Stevie started to kiss down my neck and I bit my bottom lip.(A/n: dont bite your top lip kids) He started to suck hard which caused me to moan. Stevie smirked and left a dark hickey on my neck. "I love you so fucking much Y/n.", Stevie said smiling widely. I smiled widely back, then Stevie started to slide my shirt off. (A/n: ew pda lmao) I turned extremely red. He smirked. Stevie suddenly grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. (A/n:PLAY DA SONG NOW) Stevie took off my clothes and then his. Holy fuck. We both got in the shower, Stevie cupped my face and kissed me a bit roughly. He slid his tongue in and so did I. (A/n: ew tf you guys are like 9). The made out for a couple of hours. As we finished up we both put our clothes back on. we were both blushing like crazy idiots. 

*time jump* 

There was another party tonight but this time it was at Fuck Shit's. It was just us and the gang. No Estee. None of Estee's friends. Just the gang. 

A/n: heres a chapter cuz immaa sneaky motha fuckaaaa oh and can sum 1 pls make a tarby X reader because hes so fucking cute, and if u dont know who he is its sunny's character from the clock movie cuz im too fucking lazy to type the title of the movie sOoo and yU i changed the titled cuz the other 1 was gay sO bYe lOvEs. oo adn comment wut I should call u guys cuz I just hit 3k <3