Chapter 4

Listen to the song while you read^^^

Y/n POV

I looked back Stevie, to be honest he was really...cute. Holy crap his eyes are so gorgeous. Ahhh, ocean eyes. "Hi Im Y/n", I said and smiled. "Oh Hi", he said and smiled back. "So can we skate here?", the ocean eyed boy said and  put his bike down aside and sat between me and Ruben. "Fuck no its illegal.", Ruben said. "Sick", Stevie said smiling. "How old are you guys?", Stevie asked and looked at me. "Im 13 and Ruben is 14.", I said. "Oh Im 13.", he said and smiled. It got a little quiet for a moment so I decided to ask a question. "So, do you skate?", I asked and looked at him. "Yea.", he said, but I could tell he was lying. "Whats your best trick?", Ruben asked. Stevie went silent for a moment. "Can you ollie?", I asked. "Y-yea.", he said. "Show me.", I said while passing him my board. Stevie got on the board and I could tell he looked nervous. He pushed his foot on the tail of the board and jumped a little but then slid off backwards and fell onto the ground on his back. I got up quickly and ran over to him and keeled next to him. "Stevie are you o-okay??", I asked worried. I see blood dripping from nose and blood on his hands. "Y-yea im g-good.", he said painfully. "Ruben pass me your shirt." I said. "Hell no.", he said. "Please Rub.", I said. "Fine.", he said and took off his shirt and threw it over to me. I put Stevie's body in my lap and carefully put Rubens shirt in his nose to stop the blood. Stevie looked up at me painfully. "T-thanks.", he said. "No problem.", I said and smiled still holding Rubens shirt in his nose. He smiled painfully. 

Btw this is what you are wearing^^^

A/n: oml im so sorry guys i have bee too lazy to update but HOLY FACK...344 READS?? thats wack!! Ty guys smmmm! :3 And ty for the person who gave me the idea for this chapter :3