The Snakes First Love

Cobras POV

I exited the prison after 2 years of wrongful imprisonment a of couple mages unintentionally helped me get out by finding a poison magic user and making them confess but when I open my eyes my heart starts beating real fast and I look at Kinana who I guess was waiting for me "what is happening my heart is pounding" I look at her and see her smiling "I think it something called love it happens whenever I think of you" she blushes and I giggle "well how about we go on one of those dates I heard about?"

She smiles "sure you can tell me all about how I was while I was a snake and about you obviously" I smile big and we go to a restaurant and she shows the person at the counter a card and they person give kinana 2 plates and walks to a open two person table like a pro dodging drunks and I feel myself loving her even more i then sit down next to her "you got to that table like a pro I dident expect that" she giggles "I'm a fairy tail waitress it's kinda required there with how rowdy they always are" I laugh "yah that salamander was quite inventive he was able to defeat me and you even tho I knew whatever he was going to do"

she smiles "I like hearing about how I was even tho I dont remember much or any" I put my hand on her cheek "it's ok we can always make more memories maybe...even some good Mark's on the world" I blush looking directly into her beautiful green eyes she giggled "I would love that Erik" after we finish eating kinana got some drinks and instantly got drunk after a few sips "ugh let's just go"

kinana seems to be a clingy drunk hugging my arm complaining about how rowdy everyone is and how some of those people should just fuck already we then take a train to magnolia and before I drop her off at the guild I mark her right on the top of her arm being a snake surrounded by a circle of poison and I smiled giving her to lisanna and i rest at the guild waiting for her to wake up

Kinanas POV

I wake up with a headache and see I'm in the lap of Erik and smile and look at my arm looking surprised and then I hear Erik laugh then yawn "morning that tattoo means your mine forever" I blush and look away "really?" He nods "Yep and either today or tomorrow I'll have to borrow you to calm my inner dragon" I smile and yawn "well I should probably get to work" I yawn and get up and take a quick shower in a private shower in the kitchen and get dressed ready for the work day.

Authors Side Notes: I think I'll do some Sabertooth chapters then do rowen. Also I know Erik and Kinana were together at the end of the manga(if you guys dident know) anyways see yall later