The Twin lights of Sabertooth

Yukinos POV

I wake up aching alittle "what happened? Last thing I remember was sting carrying me into his room. Wait am I in?" I roll over and am face to face with a sleeping sting "oh my god did we really just? Oh god sorano might want to kill him now.....wait she can't hes a dragon slayer and shes just a angel magic user" I sigh good good. I smile and give sting a kiss on his cheek and go to take a shower. When I'm finished I go grab my clothes that are all around the bedroom "shirt, skirt, bra, panties, ok I got everything but wow it must've been wild my stuff is all over the place, wait stockings"

I go and grab my stockings and put all my clothes in one place and blush. "I dont think we will need to go anywhere sooo" I grab one of stings shirts and put it on smiling then lay on the couch and watch TV "so this is what it's like wearing only your boyfriends shirt" after abit a hear sting "ahem, what are you doing?" I look at him smiling "since were practically a couple i wanted to see how it felt to wear only one of your shirts, i like it" he blushes "shut up and get dressed I need to see how minerva is recovering from magic depletion and after that breakfast" I nod and go change into my own clothes. "Ok let's go"

We arrive minerva who's been chilling at home for the past few days "knock knock it's your guild leader" the door opens and we see rufus "oh you're here to see how minervas doing? Shes doing fine, you can go now" I see sting smirk "have you two been mating too?" He giggles and I see rufus blush only having his head poked out the door "we might be why you asking?" "You're just being very secretive and only have your head showing, you sure your not naked?" Rufus glares at sting and slams the door closed "I think hes embarrassed, what do you think yukino?" I smile "yeah I think you were right they were mating and he got embarrassed by it" "ok Food time!!" We go to the guild hall

We arrive at the guild hall and go get breakfast and we sit with my sister and dobengal "morning sis, dobengal" sorano hugs me "good morning sissy, how are you?" I smile "good I'm just hanging out with my boyfriend/fiancee/husband.....dont know what were classified as from the 3 but we are lovers" sorano glares at sting "if you break her heart I will destroy you!!!" Sting laughs "what's so funny maafffaaasssterr"

"The fact you think you can destroy me, I can easily destroy you I'm a dragon slayer, plus one of us has to die or rip off the flesh the tattoos on cause its permanently linked to her and her magic, giving her 1/10th of my strength" sorano has a angel shoot sting but he eats the blast "white dragon remember? You're blast are light meaning I can eat them, now calm down it's too late for you to do anything we've already fucked so yuki is my mate for the rest of our life"

I gulp seeing sorano turning red, not with embarrassment but anger "Gabriel STRIKE!!" Everyone clears out as a giant angel appears and throws a spear at sting who dodges "you're angry that I fucked your sister? Yet you were fine when I was being clingy and lovey with her before the mating?" "I was on a job with crime sorciere, I just got back last night you idiot!!" The angel picks up the spear and attacks sting but he stops it "ok, ok I get it you dont like me with your sister but you dont need to attack me with such a strong angel, now we gotta fix up the guild" it goes to punch sting but he jumps over it "fine lets silence you white drive, white dragons claw" he punches gabriel into a wall and sighs

"Give up or we'll have to remake a wall" sorana flips another coin "Messengers, flury" messengers appear and fly at sting and he groans "fine, HOLY RAY!!" He evaporates the messengers with a flurry of tiny light rays "now White dragons ROAR" he roars at gabriel who tries to defend but is knocked threw the guild wall. "You cant beat me, I'm the guild master for a reason" a spear is thrown threw the hole and sting dodges it and gabriel flys threw going to attack sting "Holy ray" Gabriel's impaled by the light rays disappearing and sorana kneeling down panting

"Ok sorano it's time to give up, especially over something I wanted, I love sting and you dont have to be protective over me when it comes to him" she sighs "fine, I'm going back to my room, I'm tired" sting groans "thanks angel!! Now I gotta go file some stupid paperwork for repairs" I giggle "I'll help, I still am your aide sting" I kiss his cheek and we go to his office to file paperwork.

Authors side notes: the most romantic thing, filing paperwork XD. Anyways that was stingyu next will be rogura which might also have fights haven't decided on the plot for that chapter yet. In other news on the first we passed the one year mark of this being published and I appreciate you all reading this even after I took a break and redid the plot alittle(it was initially gonna be only the main slayer ships being clingy and then lemons of them mating but I dont have the same motivation to post lemons as i do regular chapters) but anyways thank you once more for supporting this series and I'll see you all next time.