the sky gods love

Chelias POV

I was laying in bed groaning due to the pain of mating season "hey chelia you ok? Need anything?" I was staying at sherry's house so she could take care of me but I said I forbid eve from coming here cause I'm pretty sure hes my mate and seeing him would be agonizing or even hearing him "N-not right now I'm f-fine"

I wish I could do this but oooooh I gotta wait for him to get back from a job cause i cant take it anymoooore

Eves POV

We the Trimen were returning from a job when hibiki gets a call from sherry on archive "hm? Yes what is it sherry?" She says that I need to get back soon cause something is happening and chelias in her house writing in agony.

"Ok thank you sherry we shall get back as fast as we can" ren and hibiki grin at me "it's about time you got a girl for you both me and ren have Jenny and sherry and ichiya has erza, You were the only Trimen without a woman for them!!"

I nervously laugh "truth is I've only talked with chelia during the gmg and whenever she visits sherry, I don't really think shes mine but she might have a crush on me or something" I shrug and they laugh "sure, keep telling yourself that and it might become true" I growl at ren and walk ahead angry at the two.

We eventually arrive back to the guild and when I entered the guild I get pounced on by someone who when I look at them is chelia "evy!! You're back" I look confused, evy? Thats a new name "um, what's happening, I thought she was writing in agony?" Sherry giggles explains slayer season and how chelia was able to at the cost of immense pain, resist the urge to find and be all lovey-dovey with me

"Evys mine!!" I sigh "chelia I can't move can you get off real quick" she gets off so I get up and she clings onto my arm making me blush "hehehe I guess I have a clingy girl" I then see hibiki and Jenny make out and chelia pulls me to a table where she pulls up my sleeve then bites the side of my shoulder "wth?"

Sherry giggles and sits close to us "shes marking you, that means your basically engaged" I blush and when chelia let's go I see a black tornado with snowflakes "well this is my first and only tattoo" chelia giggles "it's a marking that is connected to our ethernano and will only disappear when one of us dies" I giggle nervously "so its literally till death do us part" she nods and kisses my cheek "this might be fun"

Later on I talk with ichiya "so both of your parfumes have been intertwined and until the end of the month you will not be able to share your handsome parfume?" I nod "yes master I am very sorry" I then go to my house with chelia and when we enter she starts making out with me and smile kissing back. A couple minutes later we part "wow, I see why hibiki and Jenny like to do that so much" we then to my bed and watch a movie.

Authors side note: so yah that was chelias chapter, next is Orga which idk who I should pick but I will pick when I start that chapter. But yah those slayer mate marks can only be removed by two ways. 1.both lose all there ethernano or 2.one of them dies and only one person can be connected to the slayer that way until the mark disappears and you can only be marked during mating season. Anyways I'll see yall later.