Slayers Epilouge: part 2

Kinanas POV

I was getting the guild ready for the day when erik walks in with Viper and Culia "hm? Oh hey honey your the first one here today even the guild master Isn't here" "heh well hes probably just having some family time also I'm not the first, one of the ninja members is hmmm looking at the food stock" I giggle "that hearing magic is quite useful especially when Culia crawls around curious little girl" I go and pat her head as she sleeps in erik's arms "well I'm going to do my last few things then make you three some food" erik nods and sits down along with Viper. Erik still holding Culia.

Cleans up and starts making the food for the regulars and then food for erik and viper then some baby formula for Culia. I then go and give erik and Viper the food then take Culia and starts feeding her rocking her while doing so. "We are probably one of the only other couples that were still romantic even before that beautiful season happened" Erik nods "Yeah that was a fun month especially that little tattoo I gave you" I hold my arm where the tattoo is and nod before the guild master and two others come in.

Stings POV
At the Sabertooth guildhall

I wake up on my desk "Oh crap I fell asleep at my desk again" I sigh "Yukinos not gonna be happy. Ugh" gets up and leaves the office and see alot of people up "hmmmmm, what time is it?" I check my lacriphone and see it's 8:00 am "Well at least I got all my paperwork done for now" I go downstairs and get some food and while eating Weiss comes and hugs me "Hm? Oh if it isent my little tiger, how you doin?" He bites my finger "Ow, what was that for?" "What do you think mr.sleep at work?" I sigh "Yeah and that is my bad I'm sorry Yuki" looks at Yukino and she sighs and kisses my forehead "Well Mr.guild master you'll have to make up for it with a date" I nod "I promise"

I finish my food and buy some milk for me and weiss and try to show him how to drink milk while also absorbing the white from it "just like that. Refreshing and nutritious right?" Looks at weiss with a milkstache and i chuckle "Mhm!!" "Well how about we go train abit before I do some more boring paperwork?" Weiss nods happily "okay let's go!!" I Kiss Yukinos cheek and leaves with weiss to the training grounds

Kaguras POV
At the training grounds

I was training Rose in swordplay when sting and weiss come in and I stop "Hello Sabertooth Master Sting" he looks at me "Hello Mermaid 2nd in Command Kagura" "Rogue said you feel asleep again, Yukino got mad didn't she?" He sighs "Yeah, paperwork can be very boring but at least she knows where I am unlike rogue" I roll my eyes "yeah he goes on alot of missions but when he is home he only pays attention to me and rosemary" I stroke her hair smiling "he should be back tonight so that's nice. Also how about the little ones have a little spar?" I smirk "Sure but rose will win" "Sure she will" The fight results in Rose barely winning "Wow that Darkness sword is a really cool technique" I nod "Yeah she made that up herself she's quite good, well we should go over to Mermaid heel the master wants to talk with S classes so I'll see you all later and behave rose" she nods "Yes mother" I leave to the other guild hall

That evening

I return home and stretch "that was a stressing day" I go shower and sit on the couch and see rose playing with frosch when I feel my shoulders being rubbed "Hm?" I look up and see rogue "Oh hey, did you just get home?" He nods "yeah like 10 minutes ago" I relax "your massages are so nice and relieve all my stress" rogue smiles "yeah one of the pros of marrying me huh?" I roll my eyes "like I had a choice after you marked me" he shrugs "True but you were just too beautiful I just had to make you my mate" Rose walks up to us "Am I going to going a mate too?" I look at her "I hope so but unless your in your late 40s and still don't have one I doubt you'll find one like me and you father did" she nods "Okay!!" She goes back to playing with frosch and rogue goes and sits next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder happy.

Authors side notes: That was the 2nd Epilogue with the 3 non fairy tail dragon slayers I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see yall next time.