Behind the voices

Cobras POV

I wake up and look at kinana smiling "you are the only person who makes the world quiet to me, with you around I dont hear everyone all the time" I hug her falling asleep again but being awoken later by her "oh good morning beautiful" she smiles kissing me deeply "good morning erik" "soooo, should I be going? I was only allowed here cause of mating season" "well I wouldent mind you staying to help with breakfast plus a few other boys are here for the season and I do need to start breakfast for everyone so let's go" she gets up still naked and I smirk as i get out putting my clothes on "so you and mira make breakfast for all the girls?"

She nods putting on her green dress and tidying up her hair "well I can help anyway you want" she smiles and kisses by cheek "thanks erik" we go to the kitchen and she puts a apron on and I giggle "if this was an apartment I'd so want to see you wearing only that apron it would look so nice" she giggles getting some ingredients "on some days mira cooks wearing only her underwear and an apron especially when shes happy so probably today she will come in with only her underwear or she won't cause shes staying at her own apartment not here because she gets crap tons of money from s class jobs" I nod "yeah we all get paid equally from helping people since were an independent guild without a guild hall so we just travel and help"

"Can you suck out poison? I'm thinking of making some special food but these foods are slightly poisonous and it might take too long to neutralize it" I nod "yeah put them all in one place and I'll suck it up all at once" she does that and I breath in sucking up all the poison from the ingredients "aaaaaah, I dont get to use that much cause poison isent that prevalent in the world so i have to drink bottles of poison if i wanna eat my element" "makes sense but thanks this meal will be yummy I think especially with all the time you just saved me" mirajane walks in with laxus "hello kinana and cobra" we both say hi "already got it started? What about the poisonous stuff?" "I sucked it out because I am a poison dragon slayer"

"Wow that's so convenient now for my bf to be convenient" laxus sighs as mira puts the food in a unplugged oven and laxus uses his electricity to power it "this saves up on the electricity bill" we finish breakfast and everyone comes down and we eat "well this is fun alot of guys here" kinana giggles "theres only 3 other guys excluding you" "still alot for a girls only apartment building" she nods "well I'm happy whenever I'm around you" I kiss her cheek as I finish my food "well imma go chat with jellal and a few others at the guild since we're off till the end of the month" she holds my arm "I'm coming with" I smile and nod "fine let's go but I will be kissing you a few more times to make them real jealous" she blushes "baka" we go to the guild happy

Authors side notes: so that was the kinabra chapter. Happy Halloween everyone and be safe and warm if your going out. Now I'll be seeing you all next time!!