the powerhouse couple

Laxuses POV

I wake up with mira clinging to me like shes been the past week "I guess the Strauss legion is more than a fantasy" I giggle at the thought of the Strauss legion idea I've heard about. Apparently people have thought that us thunder legion people all had crushes on Strauss siblings...well some people thought freed liked mira some people dident eh whatever "wake up sleepy demon" I poke her cheek a few times and she stirs "wake up mistress demon" i poke her more and she opens her eyes "oh, morning laxy" she squeezes me.

"I'm always suprized how strong you are compared to your body" she giggles "it's a secret only us girls know " she pokes my nose "hehe well its time to go to your job as a guild waitress" she pouts "I dont wannnaaaaa" I sigh "yeah but you don't want kinana to do it all by herself, lisannas out with bickslow and elfman on a mission" she groans "fiiiiine" she gets up and goes to shower while I get dressed and watch tv. After she gets out and makes us some grilled cheese we walk there eating it her having one arm around mine which I don't mind.

We arrive at the guild hall where I go sit with freed and evergreen while mira goes behind the bar counter "hey guys" I look at evergreen who's pouting "still mad your manly boyfriend dident take you with him but his sisters boyfriend did get to go?" She looks away "n-no, I'm mad at something else" me and freed look at each other smugly nodding "you threatened to turn him to stone when bickslow told us" I nod "then bickslow told you that he would make you into a doll for elfman" "elfman doesent even like dolls hes too manly for them" I grin "that's what you said when he told you that. Anyways I might train with mira later"

"I might be able to help with my dark ecriture I havent fought her since we tried to take over fairy tail  I nod "yeah that would be fun to watch" later when most people have left me, mira and freed go to a clearing in a nearby forest. "Ok mira freed wanted to fight you so you two are first" she nods and she goes into her satan soul form "Slay" freed attacks first mira stopping his rapier with one hand creating a shockwave. "Destruction" freed slashes at mira again her blocking it but being pushed back from the force

Mira fires back with a demon blast which freed dodges by making wings and jumping up but then she grabs him "evil spark" she electrocutes him sending him plumitting to the ground "ouch.....that hurts but I've gotten tougher that dident knock me out, now Absolute shadow" freed goes absolute shadow and flys up to punch mira but she blocks it and kicks him

"Ok I think that's enough mira" I shock freed until he passes out and kisses mira as she turns back to normal "let's go....it should be fun having him try to find his way out of the forest she giggles "you're so evil.....I kinda love it" I put my arm around her and we go to dinner "just what I like from a restaurant, good food, a romantic atmosphere and a sexy man eating with me" I giggle "you are quite sexy and beautiful yourself I guess that's why you were my mate, plus you're the only girl other than erza that can actually give me a run for my money in a fight"

She grins "I do have quite alot of stamina especially in bed" I blush alittle "yeah you got way too much stamina for me especially with my bad lungs from those bane particles I injested years ago" she kisses by cheek "I'm still really grateful for that but I also still hate you for that...... you could've died" she frowns and I hug her "I'm sorry next time I'll be more careful" she smiles crushing me "good husbando" we leave for home happy with today

Authors side notes: that was the final miraxus chapter for this book we only got 3 more chapters. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all next time.