24 pt1

"that's surprising, jungkook-ssi. you've handed in an assignment on time, for once." mr. jang, jungkooks professor says chuckling as he takes the boys paper in his hands.

jungkook left his eyes downcast, almost embarrassed. "yeah, uh— i guess." he says scratching his head before turning and walking away.

_namjoonkim:
hi cutie , you just finished your last class
right? :)

jungkook raised an eyebrow at the text, a light blush creeping up to his cheeks as he read the pet name over and over again.

ggukkie_97:
yeah! i just handed in my papers
i'm heading out right now, why? 🤨

_namjoonkim:
wanted to see u. can i come and pick
you up? i'll walk you home

ggukkie_97:
i'll wait in wing 500

_namjoonkim:
okay be there in 5  😗

minutes later as promised, namjoon arrives carrying
two iced coffees in hand, giving one to jungkook. he was dressed in a simple loose black shirt and ripped light washed jeans. jungkook gives namjoon a warm smile taking a sip of the drink. "i usually don't drink coffee, you know." he giggles, taking another sip.

namjoon stutters, looking away in embarrassment. "i didn't know." he gnaws his lips. "i— i'll get you something else"

"i'm just teasing you joon, i like anything you give me " jungkook shakes his head, laughing at the boys flustered expression. "let's go?"

namjoon pouts and takes a hold of jungkooks wrist, turning their heads to face each other. "keep playing with me like this and i'll get you back yeah?" he mutters lowly, looking directly at jungkooks eyes.

jungkook could smell his cologne and he almost forgets to reply back. "we'll see about that" he tries to bite back, but voice coming out a little breathless.

namjoon grins, letting go of his wrist and starting to pick up jungkooks notebooks and bag to carry.

"i can carry those myself." jungkook whines.

"i know you can but for now, we're gonna pretend that i'm those heartthrob gentlemen in the movies you watch." namjoon replies back, flexing
an arm before the pair breaks into heart filled laughter.

a/n: sorry i havent updated in a month omg i've just been procrastinating to update, or i'm either too busy because i have basketball . have a good day ! <3