88

namjoon comes home, yuna and junsoo waiting for him at the door. he runs to both of the kids immediately, his face lighting up with happiness the moment he sees them. "hi babies" namjoon murmurs, blowing raspberries onto both yuna and junsoos necks, making them giggle. "i missed you two"

jungkook watches the sight completely endeared by his boyfriend.

"h-hi uncle joonie! we missed you too" yuna greets, pecking namjoon on his dimple.

"hellooooooo! we were waiting for you for sooooo long" junsoo complains, but means no bite really. "do you still remwember o-our handshake joonie?" he says, looking at namjoon with sparkling eyes.

namjoon ruffles his hair and laughs, "of course i do buddy! how could i ever forget our special handshake?" he replies, fist bumping junsoo along with the following ministrations they created not too long ago.

"am i going to be paid attention to too?" jungkook pouts, pretending to be upset. yuna and junsoo immediately run to jungkook clinging on each of his leg, giving him the attention he wanted. jungkook giggles.

namjoon rolls his eyes playfully, wrapping his arms around jungkook's waist giving him a kiss on the lips. "hey my love." namjoon whispers onto his lips. well it turns out to be more than a kiss because they find themselves being interrupted by yuna's gasp.

"are you two doing special k-kisses?" she exclaims, putting her small hands over her mouth in shock.

namjoon and jungkook peel themselves away from each other right away, giving each other a surprised confused look as they burst into a fit of laughter. "special kisses? who taught you that princess?" jungkook says.

junsoo pipes in. "papa an' dada always do special kisses before bed!"

"oh do they?" namjoon quirks up an eyebrow, trying not to laugh when junsoo nods his head excitedly.

"okay um—" jungkook clears his throat, trying not to speak on the subject any further before the kids get too curious and blurt any more things about their parents. "do you guys want to make cookies?"

the two squeal, jumping up and down in excitement. "yes yes yes!!"

"alright, i'll go get changed into home clothes really quick you guys can wait for me in the kitchen how about that?" namjoon suggests, yuna and junsoo nod in agreement already waddling their way to the kitchen, leaving jungkook and namjoon alone in the hall.

"they're going to be here all weekend maybe a little past that, i forgot. tae and yoongi are going on a vacation to santorini" jungkook says, looking at namjoon with pleading eyes.

namjoon can't help but steal another kiss from his boyfriend. "of course baby, you know i don't mind. i love those two"

"okay, i love you."

"i love you more" namjoon whispers into his ear, biting his earlobe softly making jungkook gasp. he slowly kisses jungkook on his neck, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

jungkook helplessly tries to push his boyfriend off of him, biting his lip to prevent himself from making any noises. "namjoon a-ah— s-stop the kids— t-they're going to see"

"cmon baby" namjoon presses, moving his hands lower on jungkooks body. "a little mor—"

"NO MORE SPECIAL KISSES PLEASE!!" junsoo and yuna yell from the kitchen.