Unrequited

Paul x Reader

"You stay away from her you hear?"
John spat in Paul's face.
"I see you eyeing her, as if she's one of the other whores you take advantage of"
Paul felt guilt rise up in his throat.
"She's my girl, Paul. Mine."
With that John walked off angrily.

It was true. Paul wanted you. But not in the way John thought. Paul was known to be a womanizer, able to get any lady he wanted in bed with him. But that wasn't the case with you. It started as lust but much to Paul's horror it became love.

He was in love with his best friends girl.

Paul wanted to cry. Millions of girls begging to be by his side and the one he wanted he couldn't have.

You were beautiful, John was lucky. Adorable yet seductive, elegant yet laid back. Pauls heart swelled with pride every time he made you smile, picturing it for the rest of the day.

But everyday he was reminded that you wanted John not him. That your heart belonged to his best friend. He couldn't help but stare in jealousy as you sat in Johns lap playing with his hair and giving him kisses. Blissfully unaware of the heartbreak you were causing the other Beatle.

"You'll get over her, I promise"
George reassured looking at a heartbroken Paul sit miserably staring at the two lovebirds.

But It was 2 years and Paul was just as in love as he was when he first saw you.
By now John thought Paul's lustful crush was long gone. And Paul kept it well hidden after their last confrontation, but the feelings never died down.

He loved you. Forever.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
Cringey ending but I might make a part two to this. We could get really dramatic with it ;) Anyways I hope whoever read enjoyed!!
Peace and Love ✌🏻❤️☮️