Jelousy

John x Reader

You were at a club with John dancing to a new rock'n'roll group, marveling at all the strange people cramped on the dance floor. You could barley see through the scarves and bit of lace being flung everywhere. John had disappeared in the flock of people but you weren't to worried. The space felt very friendly and soon you were facing a tall, shaggy haired blonde man with baby blue eyes and a dimpled smile. He was clearly on some mind altering drug but he was just dancing with you. Even keeping a good distance from you holding your hands. You laughed as people threw beads and sashes on you. Feeling free, until someone jerked your arm back and began pulling you towards the exit. You look away from the kooky crowd calling you back to see a fuming John digging his fingers into your arm.

"John you're hurting me"

"Shut up"
He growled.

Finally you were out of the club and he let go to look at you with hateful eyes. You were more scared of him than you were of any of those drugged up strangers in the club.

"How dare you throw yer self at men like that after I left for one minute!"

He yelled. You were baffled by his jealousy. You touch a man, brush against him lightly and it sets John off. You should have known better than to let loose and have fun. You were tired of tiptoeing around and constantly being accused.

"What did that man have that I don't!"

"Will you ever trust me?"
You said in a broken, tired voice.

His angry face, softened for a moment at the sound of your voice but still kept its grimace.

"What do you mean!"
He shouted.

"How can I when you bounce about with men at clubs when I turn my back. And you're much to friendly with George! That's right I see the way you act around him. You two are probably shagging, aren't you?"

"No John! Mob tired of you not believing my love, John! I can't be friends with anyone! You demand all my attention! I can't even be my own person. I've forgotten I'm anything other than Beatle John Lennon's girlfriend! I don't think I can do it anymore"

"A-are you breaking up with me?" He said tears welling, voice trembling.

"I love you, I do. But you hurt me too much. I think I have to say goodbye"

"No please... (y/n) please I- "

"Don't make this harder John"
Tears streaming down your face.

"Don't go, you can't go. Please I- I'll stop I- don't go I please"

He was bumbling, not able to form a sentence but you were already running away.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
Angsty!!! We all know John is a jealous lover... possible part two. I've still got that Paul one tho... anyways

PEACE AND LOVE ✌🏻💗