Unrequited Pt. 2

Paul x Reader
John is so mean in this, I'm so sorry hah :/

Paul was watching you from afar as he often did. He hoped that it was less creepy than he felt but he couldn't help it.
You were beautiful.
You were having what looked like a very deep conversation with John in the corner of the room. He loved how you looked when you were in deep conversation, but soon he realized it wasn't just a deep conversation. Johns voice began to get louder and he could hear bits of the conversation.
You and John were fighting.
"You're always fucking looking at other guys"
John hissed.
"I'm sorry your so insecure that any attention I give to other men is a threat to you."
You hissed.
Paul was surprised by your confidence. He had never seen a girl stand up to John like that. There was a good reason why they didn't. John had a raging temper.
John displayed this by grabbing your shoulders and slamming you up against the wall.
"How dare you! I swear your asking for it! Go be with Paul then, you whore!"
Paul's ears perked up hearing his name.
John pushed you to the ground hard, and stomped off fuming. It took you a second to pull yourself up from shock. You and John had gotten in a fair amount of fights, but he was never physical.
Paul forgot about his hiding place and revealed himself.
You looked up.
"Hey Paul."
You choked out.
You began to get up but Paul sat down on the ground with you, willing you to sit.
"Are you okay?"
"I don't know."
"Do you need anything?"
"A hug."
You whispered sheepishly. You half expected Paul to laugh, but you felt his arms around you and melted into the embrace.
"John thinks I don't love him."
You whispered into Paul's chest, tears dribbling from your eyes.
"He thinks I love someone else. I tried to tell him I didn't but he saw right through me. It's just, the whole relationship he's been accusing me of loving  other men. I didn't want to prove him right. I feel terrible. Because I do love him. But I love someone else too."
Paul brushed his hands through your hair.
"Who do you love?"
You paused.
"I think you know, Paul."
It clicked then that it had to be him. With John mentioning his name to the way you were speaking, it made sense.
"I'm sorry Paul. I know I messed up."
You cried, but Paul lifted your face in front of his, looking into your glassy eyes.
"I messed up too. I fell in love with my best friends girl."
He said softly, his eyes flickering to your lips.
Slowly he leaned in capturing you in a kiss.
You fell into the kiss, wrapping your arms around him. He pushed against you like he wanted to get as much of you as he could. If he were being honest he'd been dreaming of this moment for a every long time.
You pulled away, breathing heavily.
"John is going to be so angry with me..."
Paul pulled you in for another quick kiss.
"What about Jane?"
You questioned fearfully.
He kissed you again, shushing you.
"It's okay."
Paul said simply, but they were the most calming words in the world coming from him.
You kissed again, and in that moment, if you didn't know any better you'd say you were the only two people in the world.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
Aww :,)

Peace and Love 💕🌼