Ringo Drabble pt.2

Most of this parts plot was thought up by @marmaladeskies67 So thanks to them for enjoying this book and giving me ideas!
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

(Y/n) cried when she got home that afternoon. She was pretty sure she just lost the love of her life. She was happy for Ringo but sad that his happiness meant her pain. Why was life so unfair? She pulled herself off the couch and drew a bath. Baths always calmed her.
Not even 3 minutes after she stepped into the tub the doorbell rang. She thought about not answering it but it had to be a close friend if they were visiting this late and maybe they needed help. She stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself. She rushed to door as the doorbell rung again, leaving a trail of puddles behind her.

She flung open the door and saw a drenched Ringo standing in front of her. She didn't even realize it had started raining.
"Ring-"
Ringo pushed through the doorway and enveloped (y/n) in a tight embrace as if he thought he'd never see her again.
"(Y/n) I'm afraid I've made a terrible mistake."
He whispered.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't want to marry Maureen. I haven't wanted to for a long time. I met someone else and ever since she came into my life she's been the one I want."
"Ringo I-"
He pulled away and grasped her shoulders tight, staring deep into her (e/c) eyes.
"I love you (y/n) please Ive come all this way, I've told my fiancé I don't love her, I've stood in the rain. The least you can do is say you feel the same for me."
"Ringo... are you daft? Of course I do."
A grin broke out on both their faces.
Their lips joined together in such joyous passion it almost knocked the wind out of them.
(Y/n) rushed him in out of the rain and attempted to get his wet clothes off but it was hard with how much he was kissing her. They fell asleep in each others arms, a content smile on their faces.

The next morning Ringo awoke to see (y/n) bathing in the sunlight in the chair by the window, tears in her eyes.
"At first when I woke I thought it was a dream but seeing you next to me told me it was real and the joy of that was to much."
She explained.
"Ringo how soon can we be married?"
She asked excitedly wiping happy tears from her eyes and hugging him.
"We'll be married by the end of the week!"
He said happily.
"And brunch? Will we still have brunch together like we always do?"
"How about we have brunch tomorrow. And then the next day and the next day after that? I'd like to do nothing but have brunch with you for the rest of my life."
And though that sounded silly Ringo truly meant it because those early afternoons spent with her were the best times of his life.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
Wow I feel like I was writing some fancy soap opera! Very dramatic but all the best fanfics are amirite ;-) Hope you all enjoyed!