Famous

George x Reader

You were one of the biggest pop stars of the year and of course your agent set up a meet with the biggest pop group of the year, The Beatles. You found it all very silly. When you're famous your whole life becomes a publicity stunt. People don't realize how hard it is to be famous. You know that sounds very first world of you but its true.
Everyone thinking they have a say in your life, trying to control you. Almost nothing felt private. Of course you are thankful for your success but for once you want someone who understands you, really knows you and isn't trying to control you.

You and The Beatles were meeting to do a photo shoot, and an interview that would be aired on Tv. It would be so awkward and you were not ready for it. Of course you were quite a big fan of The Beatles, but then again who isn't? You wanted to meet them very badly but you also didn't want to make an absolute fool of yourself especially on live Tv.
There was one Beatle you were particularly excited to meet. The extremely dashing George Harrison. The "quiet" Beatle.

It was the day of the photo shoot and interview.  You were almost shaking with nervousness. The photo shoot set was in a small room above the larger room the interview would take place. You were there before The Beatles waiting around set as hair and makeup fluttered around you making sure you looked picture perfect. Loud laughter began erupting in the halls along with many hoots and hollers. The sounds got closer until finally they were outside the door. Then it swung open and revealed The Beatles and what you guessed to be their manager Brian Epstein. Immediately someone began snapping photos and someone else began pushing you towards them. They wanted pictures of your first meeting before the interview.
"Hello!"
John smiled and reached his hand out for you to shake.
"I've been very excited to meet you"
he said flirtatiously.
Paul knocked John out of the way.
"Paul."
He gave you a smile and used his big doe eyes to draw you in and melt your heart.
"We've all been very excited to meet you. We are a big fan of your films."
"And modeling!"
Ringo spoke up shaking your hand aswell.
That left George who gave you a small smirk and took your hand as the others did.
"George Harrison."
"It's great to meet you all, really, I'm a huge fan."
You gushed.
"What girl isn't?"
Asked Paul grinning.
"My mother"
You joked back and they all laughed heartily.
People began rushing you all to set to begin the shoot. All throughout it the boys were very flirtatious, funny but most of all kind and made you feel a lot more comfortable. Many of the pictures had you in the center with all the boys looking at you, which made you blush furiously but your heartbeat fluttered when you caught eyes with George's lingering gaze.

It was time to go downstairs and meet the reporters. You 5 were led into a large room with many people shouting and taking pictures. You were used to it but being a small lady you didn't enjoy the crowds.
You felt someone come behind you, their chest behind your back guiding you through the crowd as you watched the other Beatles push though. You blushed realizing it was George who was behind you.
Finally you made it to the long table with microphones. George and Ringo sat to your left and John and Paul to your right. The interview was pretty normal, the average questions were asked. They asked you if you liked The Beatles music and you talked about your favorite songs of theirs and other music you liked. They asked The Beatles if they've seen your films and they all talked about their favorite films of yours. John winked at you as he said his favorite film of yours was a French film you did where you have quite a few scandalous scenes. You hoped no one could tell how much you were blushing. By the end you realized that you and the boys  had more in common than you initially thought. You hoped to yourself that your friendship with The Beatles would last beyond today. You hoped that you would see at least more of George. He was even more handsome in real life and you tried to keep it from being obvious that you were swooning. Soon the day was over and as exhausting as it was you actaully really enjoyed it. The Beatles all bid you goodbye kissing you sweetly on the cheek as they went in the car. George of course saved himself for last because just as you had for him, he had taken a liking to you.
"I'd like to see you again."
He said looking down on you.
"I'd like that very much."
"Here's my number. Guard it with your life though last time it got leaked my phone exploded right in the living room."
He winked and you giggled.
Then just like that they were all gone.
You smiled looking down at the small piece of paper with his number.

Two days later you saw the cover of a tabloid laying on the ground.
It read "George Harrison and (F/N) (L/N) dating?!" Followed up with pictures of you and him at the interview looking quite smitten if you did say so yourself. All you could say to that was.
"I wish"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
I feel like this is kinda cringey eek! Im sorry lol but hey at least I updated 😎✌🏻