Sweet bird

George x Reader

George first saw you whilst he was doing a show in London. You were first row, beaming up at him. Unlike all the other girls going crazy around you, you stood there hand on your heart, watching George's fingers glide over his guitar. You didn't blame the other girls (among them your friends) for screaming Johns name or nearly pissing themselves over Paul's eyes but that wasn't how you expressed your love.

You marveled at the man before you. Feeling every note he played in your heart.
It wasn't hard for George to notice you. You stuck out like a flower in a patch of weeds. Your arms were clasped together not grabbing wildly out towards him, Your mouth closed in a warm smile.
But you didn't radiate any less adoration than the other girls. For once George felt like he was really being seen by the girl in the audience with (y/c) hair and (y/n) eyes.
He had to meet her. Alas at the end of the show he was swept into a car and she was swept up in the chaos that was the crowd of girls leaving the Beatles concert.

But destiny seemed to have a date with George Harrison. Or rather luck.
George and the rest of the Beatle boys were on their way to a photo shoot when George asked the boys if they too had seen the small girl in the front row.
"Yeah I noticed her, liked to get in those pants but she didn't seem the groupie type"
John snickered.
"Why was she so quiet?"
Paul questioned.
"Probably because your playing was shite macca"
"Shut up ye wanker or I'll-"
George interrupted annoyed.
"Wasn't an invitation to start beating each other up"
He decided to stay quiet for the rest of the car ride. He wasn't actually "the quiet Beatle" but John and Paul were just so goddamn loud.
They finally made it to the shoot, much to George's delight, the car getting stuffy with John and Paul's arguments.
They were led into the photography room, and looked around. The set was very colorful, lots of flowers and butterflies painted on the backdrop. It didn't look like anything the boys had ever seen before but they loved it nontheless.
A girl emerged from the corner, holding a camera in her hand.
"Hello I'm (y/n) (l/n) Ill be your photographer today"
George's eyes widened. It was the girl from the concert.
"Well! We haven't seen many female photographers... we have a friend As-"
"Hello Dear, I'm Paul."
Paul cut off John holding his hand out for (y/n) to shake. She smiled warmly at the boys trying to hide how nervous she was to meet them.
"I'm Ringo!"
She giggled.
"Dont worry I know all your names, I've been a fan since 1963"
Paul smirked.
The only one to have not spoken was George. He was a bit in awe of her. She was quiet, but witty, and worked in an industry that seemed to be dominated by men. Like many are. And He wanted to know more. But alas it was the John and Paul show as always. Their never ending flirting and goofs was charming at first but could get uncomfortable.
She interrupted John and Paul rambling about the set and if she designed it (which she and) and turned to George.
"Dont play into the stereotype George, I don't believe you're always this quiet"
She looked right in his eyes, and for a moment it was only the two of them.
George was about to speak but John interjected.
"oh Georgie boy can get real loud if he wants to"
She diverted her eyes from George's intense chocolate gaze.
John nudged George, George gave him a warning smile.

The photoshoot didn't take long, she was very easy to work with and encouraged the boys to be rowdy.
"Yes Ringo hold the flower just like that! Perfect!"
She smiled snapping shots.
George could tell she was very passionate about her job. She was having fun and wanted the boys to as well.
When the shoot ended Paul, Ringo, and John all danced around her with the prop flowers and she giggled playing a long and batting her eyelashes. Not many birds understood their humor but she did.
Finally the guys began to file out, singing Supremes songs as they left.
George was the last one. It was his time to shine.
"You're right."
He said a bit out of the blue.
"I'm not quiet actually. I just believe in talking when there is something to be said."
"And what is to be said Mr. Harrison."
She said as she set down her camera and moved closer to him.
"I noticed you at the concert, and I noticed you today. How you joke and how passionate you are about your job. And I really like it. You seem like a sweet bird."
She looked at him with slight confusion and embarrassment at the compliments.
"What I'm trying to say, is your not like many girls I've met and I'd like to get to know you better. Maybe over dinner?"
"A date?"
"Yes I guess it would be."
"I'd love to George."
She smiled the warm smile he had already fallen in love with.
"Great, let me give you my number"

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
I'm afraid when I'm writing I forget how people have normal conversations  :/  :D