Chapter 2

julie

when I got home I heard someone cumming: I went in the bedroom and there was Marika with a stranger
- you're such a bitch! - I said screaming.
She turned around and she stood up.
I started calling her with all the worst name-callings. *I don't know what got me so angry, cuz I would have broke up with her in any case.*
She was telling me that he was nobody, that he loved me.
- just fucking leave the house, immediately!
- come on don't be mad
- how can you said that you hoe! grab your stuff and get out!
and then she left the house, with him.
I didn't know how much it was hard when someone cheated on you. luckily that night after dinner I had a soccer game with my team. That night we won, and that made my mind busy.
but when I came home, the sadness attacked me from the back. staying in that empty house made me feel like a blank canvas. So I crawled into my bed and when I opened the eyes it was 2:00AM. I took my clothes off and I went to sleep on the couch 'cause the bed made me bring to light too many sad memories and thoughts.
The day after I woke up and when I went to the bathroom to to look in the mirror *fuck I have red-eye* I quickly washed my face and I got ready for work. *shit, I was forgetting the pop quiz sheets*

Camille

*I hope to don't get my pants wet again without reason*
I really couldn't believe to have such a cute person as my teacher. *I mean, she's actually great c'mon*
second day: I had a Math in third period and she made us do a pop quiz *shit I pretty suck in polynomials* anyway, during the break Margaret talked to me. *what the fuck did it really happened?*
she invited me to her "super party" and i was kinda confused. Then this girl called Jade explained me who she was. Margaret was the most popular girl in the middle-school, and now she's seen as one of the hottest girl in school. All this was completely different from my school in New Orleans. anyway, This kinda party atmosphere reminded me of the past summer. I went to a summer school in Canada to learn french and there I met this Spanish couple, Gloria and Mateo. I don't know why, but I didn't found him hot at all. and that was strange because all the school was talking about how cute he was. I wasn't interested in him. Actually, i've never been interest in a boy before, *does that makes sense?* but I've never told anyone about it, just because I thought that I when I grew up I would have been "normal". But it never actually happened. before that summer I've never had problems about it. *Anyway, what am I supported to wear?*