Chapter 3

song: I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

camille

Sun's mom drove us to Margaret's house. when she opened the door, she smiled at me and she was dressed like a sexy bunny. In new orlenas I used to dress up like a vampire, but for tonight I wanted to change, so I dressed up like Coraline.
During the party I met this Kaitlin, a girl who goes in my same school. we danced together and she was dancing up on me. during the song "I Love It" when we were dancing together she started to kiss me hard. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed her back. I had never snogged anyone. It was quite strange, maybe because it was a girl. *what am I gonna do? So now what, I'm gay? I don't know.* When we ended kissing each other she held my hand and she wanted to take me in the cupboard, in the basement. I didn't know what she was going to do, so I said no. She got mad so I went to Sun (she was like drinking from the Coke Bottle lol) and I begged her to go home. we went outdoor and I told her what happened.
- so what, ur gay?
- shit I don't know! I just kissed her back because I didn't want to be rude.
- so u like boys?
- stop asking me! I need time to think about it.
- whatever, just tell me when u'll know it.
- of course girl, your my best friend.
her mom arrived anche drove me home.
that night I didn't sleep well. in fact, I didn't sleep at all. I spent the whole night thinking about that kiss, and what I really am. I thought about Sun's questions, and what I'm gonna answer. *oh fuck it!*

.
.

hi guys!
thought that maybe I can suggest a song that you can listen to while you're reading each chapter, just to get into the mood ✨