Chapter 6

song: Lili Marleen - Marlene Dietrich

julie

I went home at 1 A.M. 
It was kinda crazy, because I spent the night talking about my feelings with a stranger. But now I know what to do. I must repress my feelings for her. I still don't know what's going on in my mind, but whatever is going on, it must stop.

December 31st

camille

when I woke up I went to the kitchen to see if my mum was there. there was a peaceful silence, everyone in the house was asleep, so I started to make breakfast. after eating pancakes, I went in my room and I got dressed.
- Camille n'oublies pas de promener le chien!
- oui maman
*yeah my mum is french*
so I walked the dog and then when I got back home I started to get ready for the "party".

julie

my dad was at the hospital, and my mum wanted to be with him tonight. he did want me to come over, so I decided to stay home, order a pizza and watch the Ball Drop on tv.
it was 8 PM, my pizza margherita arrived and when I ate it I started to see just a random movie.
11:30 P.M. I was kinda tired, so I decided to get a coffee. of course when I went to the kitchen I didn't have it, so I opted for a glass of red wine. *what a sad night*. me, wine, and tv. wish I could had someone next to me, but it wasn't the case. after the Ball Drop I went to bed and I hoped to not wake up the next morning.

Camille

my mom started cooking a carbonara pasta, and then at 6P.M. she turned on the tv and watched the end of the year speech by the French president as usual. after dinner my mum went to sleep (she only cares about the french time zone) but my dad stayed on the couch waiting for the 1st of January. I went at the window, I opened it, and I started to listen to all the sounds around me.
11:45 P.M. when I was going to the kitchen to get a Coke, I saw my father asleep on the couch. so I quickly went to my room, and I opened the window. the cold air entered into there, I heard the mind in my hair and I saw this magnificent moon. I started to look at the building opposite me. strange, but in those months, I've never noticed that I could see through those windows. I was at the 6th floor, and that was a
four-story house. I could see a family who was watching tv through the fourth window from my right on the second floor. the majority had the curtains closed, so it was kinda boring.
I looked at my watch: 12:00 A.M.
*so I guess happy new year*

————————————
hey guys !
I'm so sorry for the inactivity. I've been through something and I'm not quite okay.
please let me know in the comments what you think about my story :)
if u have any suggestions or adjustments write it down, please ♡
have a nice day