three - fear of darkness.

(i'm sorry for my grammar mistakes)

Last night I was in the cinema with my boyfriend Jack. All week I convinced him to go to the cinema to see horror movie. He didn't want to, because he knows that everytime when I see some horror movie I'm always so scared. Once I even had a panic attack. I promised him that this time I will not be terrified. But It won't.

I woke up from the nightmare. I had a bad dream about horror which I saw. I heard a strong wind from outside of the windows. I turned around for purpose to snuggle to Jack, but he wasn't there. I swallowed and looked around the bedroom. That darkness frightened me.

When I looked at the corner of the bedroom, it looks like something was standing in that corner and in that moment strong branch hit the window.

"Jack!" I screamed, hid under the blankets and began crying. After a few seconds I heard, how the door opened and then I heard Jack's soothing voice.

"Shh, baby, I'm here." He said quietly as he sat down next to me, took the blanket into his finger and uncovered me. I was so scared that I didn't know that I was very shaking.

"It looks like you have a panic attack, I will make you tiles. Just keep breathin', baby." He said and than he quieckly went to the bathroom, when he moistened the handkerchief and then he came back to me.

"I'm here, princess." He said and he put my head on his lap and then I felt a wet handkerchief on my forehead. I grabbed his palm into mine's.

"I-I saw something in the c-corner." I whispered and then swallowed. He stretched his hand to the lamp on the night-table and turned it on.

"It's okay, baby, nothing is there," He whispered and began stroke my cheek, "It's just you and me here."

I stopped shaking and my breathing was also better.

"Do you feel better?" I looked into his worried eyes.

"Y-yeah." I breathed out and get closer to him, "where have you been?"

"I was thirsty and I was gone for a few minutes. You were sleeping when I was leaving bedroom." He touched my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I never want to see horror again."

"I will never let you to see horror movie. I was so stupid that I allowed it." He said seriously.

"Babe, no," I sat on the bed, "It wasn't your fault, I was the one who want see this movie. I'm so sorry." I hugged him so tight.

"Now, it's everything okay," He whispered into my hair, "i love you so much, you are my everything."

"I love you too, Jack." I smiled and began falling asleep again in his arms.

describe this imagine in one word.

5 vote and 3 comments for next imagine.