four - ex.

(i'm sorry for my grammar mistakes)

"Will not you mind if I leave you alone for a few minutes? I will go to the toilets with Johnson and then we will bring drinks." My boyfriend Jack asked me, when we were in the club.

"It's okay, I will be fine." I smiled and squezed his large, warm palm.

"If some stupid guy will bother you, tell him that I will be back in the second and I will kick his ass." He kissed my forehead and I smiled after his words and watched him as he stood up from the couch and went downstairs.

This club was one of the best's in the town. He was huge. I was sitting on the black learher couch on the balcony and watched other people. Dancing, drinking, smoking, kissing.

"Hey, slut!" I heard girl's voice next to me. I turned my head to her and saw some brown hairted girl. After a few seconds I realized that it's Madison, Jack's ex girlfriend. Actually we never met, until now. I just know her from photos on the internet and from Jack.

"Can I help you?" I asked her and ignoring her nickname for me.

"You are the reason, why Jack left me," She said, "you are piece of shit."

"Stop calling me with these nicknames." I frowned, I believe that I'm stronger than she.

"Or what? You will hurt me?" She chuckled and went closer to me. She grabbed my hair into her fist and bent my head back, "you are stupid little girl, which thinks that she will fuck something, what's mine." I gasped as she slapped my face.

"Get the fuck away from her." I heard Jack's angry voice and I breathed out, when I saw him. Johnson grabbed Madison and got away from me, "I swear the God, Madison, leave Y/N alone or it will be me who will hurt you." Jack said to her and then he sat next to me.

"You need ice on that cheek." He carefully strokes my cheek, "come to me, princess." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me on his chest, "i will not leave you alone anymore."

"Thank you." I whispered.

"What did she say?" Jack asked me, as he kissed my forehead.

"Bullshits, nothing important."

"Do you want to go home, angel?"

"Yes, please." I answered quickly.

"At home I will give you ice on your cheek and will cuddle you all night long."

10 vote and 5 comments for next.♥️