ten - treat you better

(i'm so sorry for mistakes)

Jack's POV

"oh my god, you are here." my sister Molly yelled at me from the door, when she saw me how i get out from the taxi.

"hi." i smiled at her and finally after months hugged her.

"you look really great, you are shining." she said with smile.

"i was in Miami with my friends." i smiled at her and went with her upstairs to apartment house.

"that's great."

"something new?" i asked, when we were on the floor, where was her apartment.

"actually-" Molly was disturbed by a loud blow from one apartment.

"Naten, please." i heard some girl's voice. she was crying.

"Y/N?" Molly spoke to the girl, her left face was red and she was bleeding from her nose, "did he hurt you again?" Molly said again.

"N-no, he didn't." she answered with tears in her eyes. i was in shock. i have never been in this situation, until now. how someone can do these shits to girl?

"you can go to my place," Molly said.

"it's okay, it's not h-how it looks like." she answered with whisper.

"please, Y/N," Molly grabbed her hand and together went to Molly's apartment.

"Y/N, it's my brother Jack, he will help you to go to living room."

i hold her hand and with her went to living room.

"if you want lie down, go ahead." i said to her.

"i-i will sit, thank you." she mumbled.

"tell me what happened." Molly said when she was back with first aid kit.

"n-nothing happened." Y/N answered and looked at the ground. i wish i could help her more.

after a few minutes Molly cleaned her face and forced Y/N to lie down. she fell asleep quickly, i covered her with blanket.

"i need to go to town for a few things, are you okay with guarding her?" Molly asked me in whisper.

"of course." i smiled at her.

"thank you so much, i owe you." she smiled too, when she took her coat.

-

Y/N's POV

when i opened my eyes, i realized that i'm not in my apartment. oh my god, Naten will kill me. i quickly sat down, but regretted it, because my head hurted like hell.

"easy." i heard a male voice from the door. oh yeah, it's Molly's brother. Jack, i think.

"thank you for taking care of me, but i must go now." i began slowly stand up from the bed.

"no, sit and listen to me," he spoke to me with a intimidating voice. i don't know what happened, but i sit down back on the couch.

"you can't go back there." he went closer and sat down next to me.

"why not?" i asked in a shock.

"you are tortured by your boyfriend." he said while he was looking into my eyes.

"i'm not." i answered with a shaky voice.

"hey, baby," after his words i felt twitch in my stomach. he put his right palm on my cheek and stroked me, "you don't have to worry, you are safe now." Naten never call me baby, never.

i shuddered when someone started hitting the door.

"Y/N, i know you are there! lift up your ass and make me a food, i'm starving!" Naten yelled behind the door.

"look, i don't want any troubles, i need to go now." i said with a shaky voice.

"no, stay here and be quiet." Jack stood up from the couch and went to the door.

Jack's POV

"what the fuck? are you fucking Y/N behind my back, go and find your own bitch." he said and thrust inti my chest, so i went back to Molly's apartment. i clenched my jaw and hit him to his face with my fist.

"stop talking like this about her," i hit him again, "she's too nice to you, even when you treating her like shit," i think that i already broke his nose, but i don't care. i hit him to his face again, "bastard, take your things and get out from here, or i will call the police and report you for domestic violence.

"you fucking asshole," he wiped blood from his nose and escaped to their apartment. after a few minutes he was leaving with two big bags. i closed the door and went back to Y/N.

"did he hurt you?" Y/N asked with teary eyes.

"no," i smiled at her and wiped her tears away, "he is gone, you're safe now." i said, while i was looking into his eyes. she cried out and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"i-i was so scared that he will hurt me again." she said in a cry voice. i hugged her around her waist and pulled her closer to my chest.

"i promise that no one will never hurt you again." i whispered and moved my palms to her cheeks.

"but i don't know what should i do know, i don't have a lot of money to pay bills for a flat." she whispered, while she was looking into my eyes.

"you can go with me, a house where i live is big." i said and stroked her cheeks.

"no, i can't accept this, but thank-"

i pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her.

"i never met a girl like you in my whole life, you are so innocent, unique, kind-hearted human. i don't want to push on you, i know that it's hard for you, but i want to know you more, i want to know your dreams, your weaknesses, your passions, i want to know everything about you."

"jack, i don't know what to say." she whispered.

"we will take it easy, okay?" i smiled at her.

"okay." she breathed out and smiled too.

"and now try to fall asleep, i will be right here." i stroked her hair with my one hand, when she put her head on my chest and finally after months i felt love again.