eight - will you marry me?

(i'm so sorry for my grammar mistakes)

J A C K

"Baby?" I spoke to my girlfriend Y/N, actually my fiancée very soon. Today I plan to ask her, if she will marry me.

"Yes?" She turned on me with a beautiful smile that I love so much.

"I want take you for dinner tonight. Are you free?"

"I'm always free for you," She came closer to me, "for what opportunity?"

"It's been a couple of weeks, when we were on dinner at the restaurant," I smiled and put my hands on her waist, "I don't want to neglect you."

"Aw, baby, you are the best boyfriend in the world," She laughed quietly, "It sounds so amazing. I want go for a dinner with you."

"Perfect," I smiled broadly at her and kissed her forehead, "I have something for you." I smiled mysteriously and took her palm. I led her to our dressing room, we stopped in front of the wardrobe, on which hanged plastic.

"Open it, I bought these beautiful dress for my beautiful girlfriend." I said with a smile and stroked her back.

"You didn't have to buy me anything." She said and looked into my eyes.

"I know, but I want," I smiled and stroked her cheeks, "Open it." I said again with a grin.

"Okay, okay." She laughed quietly and opened the plastic. I stood up next to her, to be able see her reaction.

"Wow, they are beautiful." She said with a wide smile.

"I'm going put on clothes," I kissed her temple, "try them." I said, took my clothes and went to the bedroom.

In few minutes I was ready.

"Baby?" I heard her soft voice. I lifted my head to her.

I opened my mouth in shock

I opened my mouth in shock. I knew that she will look perfect in these dress, but I didn't expected that she will look like that good, like the goddess. My goddess.

"I'm lucky man," I said with a wide smile, "you look amazing, princess." I stretched my hands to her and she got closer to me.

"Thank you, love," She put her hands around my neck, "And I'm happy woman, because you look so fucking good." She chuckled. I love her dirty talk.

"I love you so much, baby." I breathed out and put my forehead on hers.

"I love you more." She stroked my cheeks.

"Can we go now?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yes." She took my hand into hers and we went downstairs together.

-

"Good evening, I'm Miles, and I'm going to be your waiter for tonight." Some guy spoke to me an Y/N, when we were sitting at the restaurant.

"We would like to have a champagne," I said to him, "And for a main course we would like to have steak with chips and grilled vegetables."

"Okay, Sir." He wrote it into a block and left us.

"He was looking at you." I said to Y/N.

"I'm sure that he wasn't." She said, while she was looking into my eyes.

"I saw it." I said a little angry.

"Oh, baby, c'mon," She stretched her hand to mines, "It doesn't matter, I have eyes only for you."

I smiled at her.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Of course. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine but, baby?"

"Yes?" She stroked my hand a little nervously I think. She opened her mouth when she watched me kneel.

"You mean everything to me and I know that It isn't easy with me sometimes, but I really try to give you everything. I want see you be happy, and I'm so sorry that I hurt you," people around looking at us, "I want to fix it and continue to be your support. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because no one will be better than you to me," I take out the box of my pocket, "That's why I'm asking now. Will you make me the most happiest man in the world and will you marry me?" I don't stop looking into her beautiful eyes.

All the time she was watching me surprisingly. She listened carefully all my words. She was crying happily a little.

"Thousand times yes. I will marry you." She said with a wide smile. I took out the engagement ring and put in on her finger. People around applaud.

Y/N put her hands around my neck and took me closer to her. I kissed her happily.

"I love you so so much." I whispered into her lips.

"I love you too, my baby," She said with a smile, "That ring is so beautiful."

"I tried to chose the best."

"Thank you so much, love, for everything you are." She whispered and kissed me with so much love.

I will be the most happiest man for the rest of my life.

Let me know, what you think about this imagine.♥️ 10 vote and 3 comments for next.