fourteen - same mistake.

Jack and I are friends for so long. We went together to same school, had same friends, same free times things. so it's obvious that i began have some feelings for him. He had been through some shits too, so when something went wrong, i was with him. I was his rock.

"what did you want to tell me?" i asked him, when we stopped in front of my house. i was smiling at him, i really wish his feelings were same as mine.

"i gave Madison another chance." he said while he was looking on his shoes. my heart skipped a beat.

"w-what?"

"we are dating again." he raised his head to me.

"are you serious?" i breathed out, felt tears in my eyes. damn, he can't see me cry.

"yes, Y/N." he said a little louder, i twitched a little.

"you gave her another chance, after what she done to you and Johnson?" i whispered. he breathed out and looked at another direction.

"i knew that you are going to say this."

"and what else should i say, Jack, that i'm happy?" i laugh ironically.

"yeah, i thought that you are happy for me."

"Madison broke your fucking heart many times, Jack. why do you think that now it will be different?"

"it was a mistake to tell you about." he turned around.

"just because i told a truth? fuck, Jack, you deserves better!" i raised my voice. he laughed.

"how can you know that?" he stopped and turned back to me.

"Madison would never do that what I would do for you."

"what would you do for me?" he went closer to me.

"i would never lie to you or would never meet another guys behind your back. i would never laugh on your music, because i take it seriously. i would cherish you and support you with everything. i would surprise you everyday." i felt tear run down on my cheek.

"Y/N-" i stopped him.

"no, Jack, stop. Madison broke your heart and trust like thousand times, i would never do that niether for once. you seem like bad guy but truth is that you have the most big heart and your soul is so innocent. i'm so in love you, why you can't see it." i sobbed.

"fuck, Y/N, i'm so sorry." i felt his arms around me and then his warm body on mine.

"Please don't let her break your beautiful soul again." i sobbed into his chest, wrapped my hands tighter around him.

"i'm so fucking stupid," i heard him mumbled into my hair, "i won't let her do this, i promise."

"will you stay with me tonight?" i asked quietly.

"of course i will, baby," he answered, "i will not make the same mistake again, i promise."