3. The special snowflake.

Saw a post on Instagram,

'Life isn't complicated, it's people who make it complicated.'

It is so relatable.

I was having a nice day, until the egoistic giant, Derek Anderson's name popped up.

"Hey, you!"

Issac and Josh turned around as I basically shouted in their direction.

"Me?" Issac asked with his cute little smile.

But, Whatever.

"No, the one in that hideous jacket." I added.

Issac seems to be confused at first, but he twisted and scanned the field to see whom I was indicating.

The moment his search stopped, he looked at me and ever so slightly a smirk formed on his face.

Yup, even he agrees with me.

"Oh, so you find my jacket hideous, huh?"

Derek finally got that he's the one with the hideous jacket. Technically, he's the ONLY one who's wearing a jacket while practicing.

"So is your face." I couldn't stop my mouth from forming those words aloud.

Josh, Issac, and the entire football team started laughing.

I guess it's very rare that their captain faces any honest comments.

"What do you want?" Derek angrily spatted after giving death glares to his team.

I fixed my gaze on him, without wasting any time I came straight to the point.

"You to back out."

"Back out from what?"

What a dumb daft, he really is.

"From that, for which you practically begged Miss Margaret to choose you as my partner for volunteering."

All the boys again burst out.

"Trust me girly I did it for your own good." The daft has the audacity to say it with an arrogant smirk.

"How it will be good for me when I've to deal with a special snowflake like you." Annoyed I said.

He smiled.

Did he just really smile?

"He probably didn't get the sarcasm." Issac commented shaking his head.

"All the best with the special snowflake, Forbes." Josh said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes in irritation and focused my stare on Derek again.

"Just in case you don't want a dagger to be shoved down your throat you better back out." I gave a last warning to the daft.

I nodded at Issac and Josh,

And left.

________________________________

Dear readers, be patient and read the further chapters everything will make sense😌

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please vote and comment your views.

And will be uploading one more chapter within few hours!