77. Screwed at level of 99!

ISAAC'S POV

"Freak! I thought you are going to say it's April." I yelled.

Bloody Hell. I always imagined that, this gossipmonger will be someone who must have been bullied in high school and now he or she is taking revenge on all, but Scott and Andrew?

Scott's behavior has always been suspicious, but Andrew was totally unexpected. Till now I thought he was interested in Diana.

Well, he is interested. Not hook up with her, but to write gossip about her.

"You son of a bitch!" The leech screeched and bashed Scott with her handbag.

"Bloody bastard!" Derek says.

Diana, who was till now looking at Blake with intense fury focuses her gaze at the leech and Derek. She looked at them sceptically. "You were not aware that Scott is also a gossipmonger?" She directs her question to the leech.

"Jerk has trashed my name and the hashtag Allison the snake, is used in every post that includes me. You really think I knew about this?"

Diana narrowed her eyes, "You deliberately fell down the stairs on my birthday to grab attention and you have done tons of questionable things to grab attention, you also sent the stupid of photo of me and Blake kissing to the gossipmonger, so excuse me if I thought that you were also behind this."

How was Diana ever in acquaintance with that leech?

"You didn't know about him being a gossipmonger either?" Diana asks Derek. Derek shakes his head, "Bastard posted shits about-"

Diana didn't let Derek to complete his sentence. "Blah blah blah, a simple no will suffice, I really don't care what he has done to trash your reputation or whatever. In fact, I'm delighted to see gossips on you. Because you deserve it bitch."

I cover my mouth for the Nth time, so that I won't burst laughing. The poor bastard has been tased, by her and now he is not even being heard, Yet I don't feel sorry for Derek, he deserves all this. He has really tested Diana's patience.

"Scott, I was under impression that you moved into the dorms so that you will get to bring chicks to your room without any interference of Mom and your Father, like any normal adult do and not to write gossips about them! " Max yells at his step brother, sarcastically.

Even though the situation was tense I couldn't hold my laughter at Max's comment.

The only person who is suspiciously quiet and has not reacted till now is Blake.

"For the information I would like to extend my gratitude to Max. If it wasn't for him then, the identity of gossipmonger would have remained a mystery." Diana's behavior went from high school bully to a formal speaker, real quick.

"It's really scary how she switches her character." Max murmurs.

"Otherwise, some people." Diana states, gritting her teeth in fury looking at Blake. "Whom you believe and trust and have faith and expect nothing, but honesty can really stab you into your guts by hiding the truth." Diana was boiling like a hot kettle in anger.

"How long have you known?" I ask Blake, finally understanding the fact he knew who was gossipmonger and yet didn't tell us.

"Long enough to get tased, shot, stab, get my head bashed and maybe get tied up and thrown into the river." Blake breaks his long prolonged silence and states his fear, casually.

"If Diana gets into prison for causing you harm. You will get her out eventually, right?" I asked because today my guts are saying this guy is going to get his ass whopped by Diana and considering the pure despise of his bodyguard Stefan towards Diana, she has already invited herself into the prison cell.