39. Almond brown eyes.

Life would've been so simple if I wouldn't have kissed Blake.

I mean what was I even THINKING? How can I kiss someone else's boyfriend? Like HOW?

I messed up really badly.

April and Blake are together for the past 3 years!

The only thing I ever feared was to become one of those people whom I hate.

And I became one.

A homewrecker.

"Diana, Diana-" My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hand shaking my left shoulder.

I twisted my neck towards the left to see Issac. His brows were arched in concern.

"What's wrong, are you okay?"

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Yeah,"

I said again,

"Yeah," and again.

"Okay, that's it." Issac grumbled under his breath and halt the car in the middle of nowhere.

Middle of nowhere might be a little exaggeration, he only stopped the car because the signal turned red.

"You're literally chanting the word Homewrecker for fifteen minutes and you look stressed, what's wrong, Diana.?" Explaining my weird behavior he asked again.

I fake a little laugh and shook my head. "Ohohoho!" I exclaimed like a Santa clause.

"I.... I was reading- err a BOOK!" I loudly emphasized the book and saw Issac flinching because of it.

He raised his right brow, "That book is preaching to chant the word Homewrecker?"

Just drop it already man! Why can't he just ignore my existence and simply drive?

"No," I muttered under my breath. Lying through my teeth I said, "It's a fiction book in which there is a chapter name Homewrecker, and that chapter was amazing and has screwed my mind."

His face visibly hardened, in a slightly grudging voice he said, "It's funny to see how much you underestimate my observing skills, Forbes."

At that exact moment my heart- no it can't be that organ, my ovaries were crying to tell him everything and crawl up to his arms, but I pushed the thought out of my mind as soon as it appeared.

He looked at me for a moment and focused back on the road, as the signal turned green and the cars started to honk.

I leaned against the car seat and closed my eyes. I couldn't help but think about my conversation with April.

April said she has something important to talk about, so I excused Nina and went out of the cafeteria with April.

With each step, I felt my pulse quicken, but I manage to keep my shit together.

We were halfway through the parking lot when she abruptly stops and said, Blake is not being himself.

Seriously? "Is this my boyfriend is acting weird season" I wanted to say that loud but decided against it. She ranted for a few minutes and I stood there like a statue waiting for the bomb to explode on me.

However, what she said or asked was totally unbelievable.

"I heard you're going to Derek's party, would you like to go with Andrew as his date?"

Not knowing what to say, I gaped at her.

"Could get any weirder April?"

I couldn't prevent myself and asked her.