VIII. Not over you

VIII. Not over you

(If I didn't put who's POV in the chapter then its back to Lisa.)

Jennie and I together with some of the basketball players ate in the diner just near the school. "Lisa what was that all about with Jungkook a while ago?" Jennie asked "He just asked when did I became friends with you." I said nonchalantly. "Chanyeol do you still remember what happened to Kyungsoo here the last time?" Kai asked while Sehun and Chanyeol were laughing there ass out. "Oh gosh you wouldn't believe what happened here the last time." Chanyeol said between laughs. "What happened?" Rosé asked "He got slapped by a waitress." Sehun said with no reaction but he can't hide his smile at the end. "How did he got slap? I'm sure he did something." Jennie said eyeing them suspiciously. "Its not us. We didn't really do anything." Chanyeol said laughing and slapping Sehun "Its because of his eyes. He was dared by our friend Baekhyun to get the waitress number. We didn't really know all the details but the waitress was ranting us how disrespectful our friend was and that his expression looks like he was about to murder someone." Kai who also smiled at the memory.

"What does he look like anyway? I bet he's not that bad." I said defending their friend. "You don't know Kyungsoo?" Jennie asked surprised. "I'm not actually a sociable person Jen." I said. "I don't blame her. Rosé doesn't know the names of the baseball players so I don't really blame Lisa if she doesn't know us." Chanyeol said. I sent him a grateful glance. "Well he's a short guy who always looks like he's glaring to someone." Jennie described the person were talking about. "Like really short." Kai added "But don't let his height fool you he's really good at playing basketball." Sehun said and they all agreed. "You'll meet him tomorrow." Chanyeol said.

I saw Jimin one of Jungkook's teammate and friend with a familiar guy. I think I saw him but I just forgot his name. I wonder if Jungkook is with them right now? Sehun snapped me out of my thoughts "Did I make it more worse for the both you?" he asked. I looked at him puzzled "What do you mean?" "You know umm about a while ago." I nodded my head in understanding "Oh! Don't worry about it." I smiled at him. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow?" He asked shyly. I stared at his adorableness "Tomorrow? Don't you have practice?" I said. Chanyeol who unfortunately heard our conversation interjected "What he meant was 'can you watch our practice tomorrow' Well actually he wanted you to watch him play." He teasingly. Chanyeol really loves to tease his friends.

I looked at Jennie to see his reaction but he was talking to Kai happily. Great so I'm the only one who has no partner in this group. Sehun cleared his throat "So do you want to watch?" he smiles. I shrugged "Yeah sure. Jennie finishes her practice late anyway. I can just go home with her." I said. "Do you live together with Jen?" Chanyeol asked curiously. "Yep. Since yesterday." Something clicked in his mind "Oh so that's why you're bringing a big bag yesterday at the café." He said proudly to himself "Well welcome neighbor." He said mischievously. "Hey Sehun, Lisa here is living with Jennie. So that means were all neighbors. Well, except for Kai."

Jennie who heard Chanyeol looked at me "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you Sehun and Chanyeol are our neighbors." She said. "Do you guys live together?" I asked the boys. They looked at each other "No way!" Sehun who said incredulously "Yeah No way." He agreed. "So why is Kai not living there?" "He's living with his family. Actually he can really buy his own condo unit but I don't know why he's still staying in his family." Chanyeol said. "I want to respect my parents Chan. You know what will happen if I go against it." Kai said seriously. Wow these guys are seriously loaded. I thought to myself. After eating Chanyeol take her girlfriend home. "Bye Jennie and Bye Lisa. It was nice talking to you girls." She said. "You guys go ahead I'll take her home first." Chanyeol said to us.

Outside I saw a familiar figure. Even when his back at me I can still recognize him with his friends. Chanyeol laughed at what Kai said which catches his attention. He looked at me longing in his eyes. I almost want to hug and kiss him and go back together but I did not. We needed time for each other. One thing is sure though I'm still not over him. I nodded to his friends and I just smiled at him. This is best for the both us. I love you.

***

So its a Wednesday today so an update is here. 😁 Lisa has a youtube channel everyone. Go subscibe and support our Star.

Comment down your thoughts and Vote if you like this chap. Thank you.