XVIII. Surprise Visitor

XVIII. Surprise Visitor Jungkook’s POV

Looking at my windows today is a heavy gray clouds. Looks like its going to rain today. I sent a message in our group chat if the practice is still going to happen even if its going to rain. As I waited for their replies someone knocked. Who would visit me today? None of my teammates said that they’re going to visit me.
I got up and opened the door surprised to see Nancy a friend of Lisa and I who is also the reason of our break up. “Why are you here?” I said with a hard voice. I made it clear to her that dreadful day that I don’t want to see her ever again. “Jungkook I came to apologize.” She said in her cringey voice. Lisa always finds her voice cute while me even before I started to know her I find her voice really annoying to my ears.

“Save it. You ruined my relationship with your bestfriend. How could you do this to her huh? How could you do this to us!? We treated you as our little sister.” I was trying to stay calm but its very hard because I was irritated by her presence. She’s just standing staring at me and I could tell that she’s about to cry. I looked at the skies an notice tiny droplets. I sighed “Come in inside. Lets talk here.”

The two of us went inside in my apartment “Why are you really here Nancy?” I asked her again calmly. “I really want to apologize to you. I know my actions are unforgivable but I just want you to forgive me.” She said. I pinched the bridge of my nose her voice is really annoying. “Why did you it?” I’ve been meaning to ask her that. She stared at me thinking what to say next “I-I love you. I loved you since I saw you. I thought you felt the same too.” She said frantically but I laughed at her sarcastictically “I felt the same way? Do you think I could ever love anyone besides Lisa?” I snapped. “You can Jungkook. You could do it if you’ll just give me a chance.” She touched my arm but I flinched. I looked at her unbelievably. “You are Lisa’s bestfriend. Heck she even treat you as her own family and I could never look at you as someone I could really love.”

“I know that’s why I came here to apologize. I’ll be travelling far away I just want to see you.” She said meekly. I nodded my head “Its still not okay.” I turned my at her “If you’re going to go please lock the door.” I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I came back in the living room I saw Nancy holding the door with a frozen expression “Hey who’s at the door?” Thinking its probably just Jimin or one from my teammates but to my dismay it’s the last person I wanted to see not when another woman is inside my apartment.

***

Maybe I'll be able to upload another chapter tomorrow. The book is ending guys. Maybe its 3-5 chapters more and an epilogue.

Comment down your thoughts and Vote. Thank you.