XV. Confused feelings

“Were you here since morning?” Jungkook asked. There’s awkward and tension in the amostphere between us. I nodded my head “Did you eat?” he asked. “What do you want to talk about?” I asked directly. His expression hardened “Are you in a hurry? What? Do you have a date with that basketball asshat?” he snapped at me. “What are you talking about?” he smiled wryly “You know what I’m talking about Lisa. You’ve been spending a lot of time with your new friends.” I glared at him “You don’t have the right to say that to me. My world doesn’t revolve around you Jungkook. I’m entitled to have my own friends. I think this is the brightest side of us breaking up, I get to see a whole new world without you.” He looked away “Lisa can you be honest with me? Just this time. I want your honest answer. Do you still love me?” and this time its my turn to look away.

My heart is hammering in my chest. I don’t want to cry in front of him. “I…I honestly don’t know. I’m still confused.” I stammered. He looked at me with a sad expression “Is it because of Sehun? Is it why you’re confused? Because of him?” he said sadly with a hard expression “What? No! Sehun and I there’s nothing going on between us. We’re just friends, nothing more.” I assured him. He finally smiled though you can still see the sadness in his eyes. Jungkook’s eyes have always been so expressive. One look on him and you’ll know if he’s sad, happy or thinking about something. “Can you promise me that you’ll watch my game?” I nodded my head to ease his worries.

After Jungkook and I talked in the library I quickly went to the canteen. Jennie called me 6 times. I saw her with the basketball players. Heading to their table Chanyeol saw me first. “Oh here’s Lisa.” All their heads turned to me and I silently cursed Chanyeol. When I neared their table Chanyeol once again opened his big mouth “So how’s your date with Sehun last night?” I could only imagine my face red as tomato right now. Stupid Chanyeol. Thankfully Sehun slapped his friend “Would you please quit it. You’re making her uncomfortable.” But Chanyeol just continued teasing “Oh please. Can you all lighten up. Its not like you both have any relationships. You’re single and she’s single. There’s nothing wrong in going on a date.”

Before Sehun could respond Jennie interjected “You should know when to shut up or not.” She said nonchalantly. I took a sit beside Jennie. I ate my burger for lunch. I felt my phone vibrated: Sorry about Chanyeol. I got a text message from Sehun. I looked at him and smiled silently telling him that its okay. “So the Game season is already on Monday. So whose game are going to watch?” Kai asked Jen but I don’t know why I can’t seem to answer his question. “Of course I’ll watch your game after the opening ceremony.” Jennie said and then the question was thrown to me “Oh umm. I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll be staying home the whole day.” Beside me Jennie gasped “What?! You can’t do that. You and Jisoo will be coming with me.” Everyone on the table gasped as well as those people who are listening to her. “Jisoo? Isn’t she like the most beautiful girl in the school?” Chanyeol asked. “Didn’t she went to abroad?” Kai also asked Jennie. Jennie just rolled her eyes “Why are you making this a big deal? She’s coming back, so what?!” she said loudly for people to hear. “B-but w-why is s-he going with you?” Rosé stammered. Instead of Jennie Kai answered “You don’t know Rosé? Jisoo is Jennie’s cousin.” The look on Rosé’s face was so priceless. “Wow. You are so lucky. She's very pretty.” She gushed.

After lunch the school now is talking about Jisoo going back. “Wow I mean, I know your cousin is very pretty and famous but I didn’t expect this is a big deal for them that she’s coming back.” I said to Jennie. Jennie whined beside me “Whyyyy? This isn’t supposed to happen. My cousin is going to kill me. I’m really sure of it.” I looked at her confused “So what if they know she’s coming back?” Jennie looked at me “Remember when I told you her break up with Jin?” I nodded my head not sure where is this going. “Well they broke up here in the campus. They argued while some students are watching them. Jin threw a fit, my cousin cried explaining why she needs to go to abroad but Jin does not want to understand her. So they broke up.” She told. I remember Jungkook saying that Jin was so depressed last year maybe this was the reason. “So the students practically know why they broke up. I guess they are all anticipating the reunion.” She added.

Now I understanding why the students are excited. “Wow how did I miss that? I just remember Jungkook going home drunk because he had drinks with Jin maybe that was the day they broke up.” Jennie nodded “Possibly. Since Jin went to the airport trying to stop Jisoo and he’s drunk.”

***

The next few chapters has drama. Another chapter will be up later or tomorrow.

Comment down your thoughts and Vote. Thanks everyone 😚