Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV

As I wave goodbye to Cayde I accidentally bumped into someone who was clearly watching us. "Hello there." I said. She seemed to be upset. "Whats wrong?" i said. "Oh...Uh...I had a crush on Cayde." "Oh alot of people do." i said. Thats what made her run off crying. I shrugged it off not worrying about it. I went to that mission Cayde gave me yesterday. It went smooth at first. I was casually killing cabal then all of a sudden the ship jerked. "Woah" I said. I saw a sudden burst of light and out of no where a random guardian appears with their light. "How did you-" "Magic" the guardian had said. 'that little son of a -' my thoughts were interrupted by the ship jerking again. All of a sudden I had two purple blades in my hands surging with light. I started stabbing the cabal. I saw the other guardian shoot a beam of light from her hand.I got smacked by one of the cabal and all of a sudden the purple blades disappeared. "Damn you. I was having fun" i said and shot the cabal with my Suros. When i finally got a look at the guardians face i realized it was the guardian from earlier. "You had your light the whole time?" I said confused. "Of course." she said. "I never got your name." I said loudly over the cabal. "Im Katy" she said over the cabal.

Cayde POV

I saw a beam of light from the area of Ghauls ship. "I hope (Y/N) is okay" I mumbled. A couple of seconds later i see a purple light. Almost like a Nightstalker. I couldn't resist the urge to fly up there to see what happened. (Y/N) was to important to lose. When I arrive the first thing i see is dead cabal all over the place. "Damn.She sure puts up a fight." I said aloud. When i turned the corner i see (Y/N) and another guardian fighting side by side about to be over run by cabal I reach into the air and grab the golden gun clearing enough cabal for them to shoot out of the corner they were in. "Hello my sexy Vanguard." (Y/N) said. "I'll show you sexy tonight" I say as we all burst into laughter. We all walked down to the room where Ghaul was. We all took aim and charged in guns blazing. I saw (Y/N) pull two purple blades from the air and stab Ghaul a couple of times killing him.

A/N: I'm so tired its 1 am uuuugggghhhhh

Ikora: Then rest guardian

A/N: Shoosh Ikora u dont know what its like writing fan fiction it is so worth it... 

Anyways Thx for reading Byyyeee.