Chapter 12

~~~Y/N POV~~~

                                     Its been a full day since Cayde left to kill that monster. I'm starting to get a bit worried. I walk out of my room to see all of the tower at my door. I knew what happened. They wouldnt be here if it didnt. I immediately started to break down. I slammed my door. I crawled into my bed. I heard a faint knocking.

"GO AWAY!!!"

"(y/n) i know youre upset but you cant just block everyone out"

Zavala. what is he doing here.

"We need to talk (y/n)"

Ikora?

I opened up my door to see Zavala and Ikora there(obviously). I hugged them both. 

"Come on (y/n) lets go"

They took me to the hall of guardians where Caydes body was. I cried even harder. I knew it but why.

"Who would do this.." i said walking up to his body

"Uldren Sov" Petra said walking in

I turned around and hugged her tight.

"I'm so sorry" she said patting my head.

"W-why would he do this" I said crying into her shoulder

"I-I dont know" she said making me step back from his body

We pulled away from our hug as Ikora covered his body.

"He had the worst jokes" She said resting her hand on his covered body. 

"Even worse timing" she said, her voice wavering. 

"I wanted to laugh.. I really did... We should've been there." she said, now resting her hands on the table. 

"This is not your fault." She said looking over to me. 

"This... is on the head of Uldren Sov.. but if he thinks what he's done is the end, it's not. It's the beginning." she said her voice now stern. 

"We're going to fight him." She swiftly turned to Zavala.

"Do you hear me? All of us. Every titan. Every warlock. Every hunter. We will take the Reef by storm. And then, we will mount  the head of that son of bitch right on his precious throne. For our fireteam.. For Cayde."

"..No" Zavala said

"What did you say" Ikora said getting angry

"We are not an army. We are not conquerors. We are Guardians" Zavala said looking over to me.

"We need to keep our eyes here" He said walking over to Cayde's body.

"On our home. Our people. The Traveler... The Reef was lost the moment it lost its queen" he said stopping at Cayde's body.

"So if another Sov wants a stretch of lifeless rocks. Let him have it" He said angering Ikora

"This is Cayde we're talking about. For us to do nothing is...is-"

"Say it" Zavala said

"Cowardice" She said looking him in the eyes.

I started to get angry. I wanted revenge, no matter the cost.

"I refuse to bury anymore friends" Zavala said resting a hand on Cayde.

"You wont have to." i said speaking up.

"Uldren Sov. Is mine." I said storming out.

(A/N) Hiiii sorryyy for not posting in a long time. I don't have an excuse besides the fact i've kinda lost a lot of inspiration for this story. Sorry but i still love you guys <3