Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV

I hugged Cayde as soon as we landed in the tower. "Thanks for savin' our butts back there" I said. All of a sudden I heard someone yell "Cayde!". "Ivory, long time no see" Cayde said while hugging her. I looked at him in confusion. "Oh, this is Ivory. (Y/N) meet Ivory, Ivory meet my girlfriend." he said. "Hi (Y/N), Cayde told me about his crush on you the moment he locked eyes with you." she said with a smile. "Ivory, you weren't supposed to say that." Cayde says in a slight whispers. "Whatever. Anyway he saw you a few years back before you became a hunter.You are a hunter right." "Uh i dont know yet." i said. Ivory was very pretty though.She had short white hair and bright white eyes that matched her hair completely. She was awoken with light blue skin. Again she was very pretty. "WWWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!!" she yelled "YOU BETTER BE A HUNTER!!!!!" "ok ill definetley think about it." "OK Ivory calm down." Cayde said trying to pull her a bit away. "She is very overprotective." Cayde whispered in my ear. "Ok well ill catch ya later" I said. As i was walking away i felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Who now' i thought. I turned around and saw Ivory. "Hey before you go i just want you to know, if you break his heart I will break both of your arms and throw you to the fallen before you can tell Cayde you love him." "Okay, but fyi im not scared."I said. She seemed shocked. 'good i put her in her place' i thought. It felt like an eternity before i finally made it to my apartment, but when i did i threw my self on to my bed. I was ready to fall asleep when there was knock on the door. When i opened it all i saw was the back of a pistol and then nothing.

Cayde POV

I was casually slurping up my ramen that morning when i heard Ikora yell my name. It wasnt until she was almost to the ramen shop that i saw the worry on her face. "(Y/N) is missing" she yelled. I jumped ramen hanging out of my mouth and ran to (Y/N)s apartment. The door was open and there was blood on the floor. I ran over to my ship and jumped into the drivers seat. "Ghost, try to track (Y/N)s ghost." i said ticking like crazy. "No signal found, Cayde whats whats wrong.¨ Ghost said. I didnt respond. I was to worried to. I thought long and hard."Cameras.(Y/N) has cameras all around her including the front door" i thought. I jumped out of my ship almost landing on another guardian. When i finally made it to the apartment i almost jumped through the door i looked through her stuff frantically. When i finally noticed the computer on the other desk i searched through that. I saw a file called "Camera Memory". I clicked on it about 20 times. I saw (Y/N) jump onto her bed and then almost immediately get up. Then i saw her head fly back and a hand grab her by the waist. I. Was.Pissed. Based on the build i figured it was a guy. I tried to zoom in to get a better look but the guy had a mask on. I ran out to my ship and jumped in. Based on the audio the man was going to Venus. I jumped into hyper speed. I jumped out of my ship before we even landed. I ran all over Venus. There was no trace of the guy. No trace of (Y/N).

(A/N): ooooooooo drama.

Ikora: I wonder whats gunna happen to (Y/N)

(A/N): Maybe she'll be fine maybe she wont.*dun dun duuuun*

(A/N): Anyway theres chapter 4. srry that it took so long but i had writers block. Thx to Spyro again for helping me.

Bye for now. Thx for reading