Chapter 7

~three months after cayde "kissed" Ivory~

Cayde POV

I was laying in my bed staring at the wall when there was knock on the door. I got up and put my ear to the door to listen for anyone. "CCCCCAAAAAYYYYDDDDEEEEE!". It was Ikora. I.Was.Scared. I opened the door and she punched me. "oooowwwww" I said. "WHY DID YOU DO IT!!!" she yelled. "DO WHAT!" i yelled back. "You know what you did." she said through gritted teeth "You need to apologize" she said storming out of my room(see what i did there,eh eh lol). I layed back on my bed. I was really upset when (Y/N) stopped talking to me. It wasn't even my fault. Ivory was just talking about her latest mission and then kissed me. When I saw (Y/N) around the corner I knew she was mad. Well more upset than mad. I ran to (Y/N)'s dorm. I knocked. No answer. I slipped a note under her door explaining that it wasn't my fault. As i walked down the hall i bumped into one of Ikora's warlocks(God their range makes me mad). "Oh srry" she said. "Its ok.Whats your name?" i said. "Emma thx for asking."

A/N: Srry i havent been able to update i forgot my computer at my moms house. Any way thx for the over 200 reads i luv u all so much thx.Oh and thx to Blueblossom4567 for letting me use her guardian.