Chapter 10

Emma POV
"Hi there" I say to a hunter I bump into.
"Hey you're Emma aren't you? "
"Uh.. Yea how'd you know"
"Cause Cayde said he's you're friend"
"Oh ok haha maybe we could get some coffee later"
"Oh Im (Y/N) btw and sounds good"
As I walk away I think to myself glad that's over, I run over to my apartment and change into some armor to get ready and do a strike. I end up getting teamed with this girl named Ivory and she said she was Caydes best friend. Seems legit, I thought to myself and tossed a grenade at a group of Cabal. When we finally get to the boss something seems a little different. It kept teleporting everywhere and it didn't seem to die after hours of shooting. Eventually it turns and looks at me then shoots. I dodged but Ivory was right behind me and didn't see it coming. She got hit by it and it knocked her against the wall. Her ghost didn't seem to be healing her so I immediately left and took her to the infirmary where the doctors looked at her and said she lost her light and may not come back. I told Cayde and...

Cayde POV
"WHAT!!!! Oh no no no no no no she can't go she's been my best friend ever since I got my light." I said in tears (do exos cry tbh idk).
"It's ok Cayde don't worry I'm here for you"
I ran out of the apartment and took off to my ship. I went to the boss alone. I shot for hours trying to kill this thing. It turned and shot at me. I narrowly dodged and activated golden gun. I shot it and it finally seemed to be phased by something. It shot at me again and...

Alright 2k let's goooooo thank you so so so so so so so so so much for this I love you all so much.. Especially _-Spyro-_ none of this would've happened without you. I still need something to call you guys. Comments?? Anyways bye for now love you all.