1.2 » U (Part I) || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.1 » R || ✔:  

Unexpectedly, he didn't use his psychic powers for any of this, like stop (Y/N) from tripping or him having to move and fall too.

She rubbed her head before taking his hand. "S-sorry.." She was blushing 'cause of embarrassment.

"Yare yare, why did you follow me." he facepalmed, looking more irritated than before.

This frightened her a bit and she looked down. "J-just wanted to make sure you were okay.." she mumbled.

"Right." He nodded and bowed politely then walked backwards and disappeared when he turned to the corner.

(Y/N) tilted her head. 'I really don't get him...'

The next day, (Y/N) got to school early and sat on a bench near the building, swinging her legs while reading a book. 

"Boo!" a boy with messy sky-blue hair crept up and scared the girl, "Haha, caught you there! You must be really careful the Dark Reunion might do that someday, you must be prepared!"

"Eek!" She yelped and stood up, only to sigh in relief. "Kaidou! N-never do that a-again.." She wiped away the tears that formed on the sides of her eyes. "You scared me..

Kaidou giggled at the reaction he got from his friend.

She sniffed. "A-anyway..what are you doing at school so early?.."

"I'm checking up on the barrier around the school just in case Dark Reunion tried to break through last night!" he statemented what he was thinking from the top of his head. 

(Y/N) laughed. "You have a creative mind..I'm impressed!"

"No, I'm telling the truth! Once, I was in a secret base we got attacked but we were all safe and then left for our health and then the next day the place was completely destroyed!" he expressed his every word. Kusuo, for once, chuckled. He was behind the tree just listening to them two talk. 

"D-don't worry! I believe you..also, that sounds intense!" the (h/c)-nette decided to play along. 

"Would you like to join Jet-Black-Wings on his journey to defeat this organization?" He gave her a hand to help her sit up from the swing in a polite way. Kusuo repeatedly mouthed a 'no' from behind but in reality, his lip movement looked like a "yes". (Y/N) thought for a moment but smiled. 

"Sure! Why not?" She took his hand. Kusuo mentally died of failure. Even his faced showed it his time.

Unfortunately enough, he got caught by Nendou who also snuck up behind him, "Hey, pal!"

Kusuo sighed and once again revealed himself from his position.

"Hey, Saiki!" Kaidou called from far away, who was helping (L/N) up.

The blue-haired boy whispered so that the girl could hear, "He is Saiki. Also a powerful side kick of Jet-Black-Wings!"