2.2 » Y || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

Arenways, here's yo recap for 2.1 » K || ✔ » :

Kusuo sighed with a soft smile once more and went out to pick up (Y/N) and take her to her room, 'Yareyare.'

Once he had picked her up she nuzzled her head against his chest lovingly.

Feeling tension rise up in his body, he looked down at the girl in his arms and just wondered what in the hell he was doing.

(Y/N) just continued to unconsciously show affection, feeling very comfortable in his arms. Soon enough, they reached (L/N)'s room and he tried to let her off his grip and onto her bed but it didn't really work since (Y/N) wouldn't let go.

She clung onto him tightly. "Noo~..." she tiredly murmured in her sleep. Kusuo sighed to his pity and didn't know if he should force her off or he should stay there until she let herself go once going into a deeper sleep.

"Ku...Kusuo~Senpai..." She mumbled his name, still asleep.

Kusuo tilted his head at her, did she wake up? No way, the lullaby was still going on in her head. She continued to hug him unconsciously. "Kusuo.."

He sighed for what seemed like the 5th time, "Yes?"

"S-stay....p-please?.."

Kusuo didn't reply and instead placed himself down on the small bed as well.

"Yay..." She nuzzled against him some more, still clung onto him tightly. "Love you.."

He kissed her forehead gently, "What on earth am I going to do with you..." he whispered.

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up in his arms, which caused her to almost yelp loudly but she quickly shut her mouth. She then remembered the events of last night and she felt her face heat up. 'I thought it was a dream!'

Kusuo shuffled a bit because of (Y/N)'s near-yelp and accidentally fell off the bed with (Y/N) still in his arms so ended up both on the hard, wooden floor. Once she ended up on top of him was when her face began to completely turn red. "E-Ehm.."

While being completely clueless about what happened before, the pinknette opened his eyes and directly sat up to think something urgent happened, pushing up (Y/N) and accidentally touched lips. '...What a pain.' he immediately thought cheeks painted in pink colour.

She was surprised at the accidental kiss. 'S-should I pull away? B-but this d-does feel kind of nice..ugh!' She began debating herself in her head. Kusuo stood still during the moment and waited for (Y/N) to make a move first since he didn't know what to do. Her wide eyes then closed halfway, and then completely, returning the kiss. Usually, Kusuo would have a straight-face during all of this, but this time, his eyes widened at the unexpected action from (Y/N) and totally the opposite of what he thought. He decided to sit up properly and pull away to catch his breath for a moment, then fully kissing her back because he didn't want to get somewhat teased. (Y/N) barely had time to breathe once she was pulled in once again. Many thoughts went through her head but she tried to ignore them. Not gonna lie, she was enjoying it.