1.7 » A || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

• Happy New Year's. xo

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.6 » R || :

Be grateful because on the next day school was cancelled due to professional reasons. (Y/N) was huddled up against his chest, still sleeping. Kusuo shuffled and accidentally fell off the bed, which made him wake up, "Crap." he screeched out.

(Y/N) flinched in her sleep. "Hm?.." she half opened one of her eyes. "W-...what was...t-that?..." she tiredly said, still half asleep which made her unable to process anything that happens. Kusuo rolled under the bed like some ninja spying, not making a sound.

He can't let her know he did not intentionally sleep with her! (Y/N) then decided it was nothing since she was way too tired to want to do anything. She then fully fell asleep again. Kusuo gave a relieved sigh and got out of the underworld of that squished place.

(Y/N) did toss and turn a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable now that most of the warmth was gone. The boy felt a small pinch of guilt rise up in his throat, and not even surprising to him, he laid down again beside (Y/N). She seemed happy as she hugged him while asleep. She was smiling happily. Kusuo smiled but scoffed, whispering gentle words, "You really are something, huh."

After some time, Kusuo sat up and went to the kitchen to eat another cupcake that was left on the table. Kusuo went back into the room and tried to wake up (Y/N). It was already in the afternoon! 

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes and saw him. "AH!" She got scared and fell off the bed. She then instantly stood up again. "HOW ARE YOU HERE!?"

"I don't know, how am I?" the pinknette replied with a question.

"B-but that's what I'm asking!"

"What's the point then?"

She glared at him. "Stop trying to avoid the question!" 

Kusuo kept playing with her so he stared back at her with the same expression she was doing. (Y/N) pouted and looked away. "Fine..nevermind then.." She crossed her arms. She also blushed a bit for some reason, remembering how she fell asleep so she eyed the floor, her hair covering her face.

"...Good grief." Kusuo's only response was as he finished the cupcake. His smile faded once he saw he finished all the cupcakes and was left with nothing in his hands. She noticed and ran out of the room, then came back. 

(Y/N) got a small plastic container and handed it to him. "I put most of the extras in here.." she smiled, a small blush still tainting her cheeks. Kusuo's mouth opened slightly and took the container hesitantly.

"Go ahead! I was planning to give you this anyway...I even decorated them in a different way!"

"Thank... you." he smiled.

"Anytime!" She replied, then flopped back onto the bed, lying on her back, staring at the ceiling.

"You always seem to... be on cloud... nine," he mumbled.