1.8 » R || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

Additional key terms!

✓ (S/N) » Sister's name. (If you don't have one...uhm... Forget the part this is mentioned.)

Also, I hope you've been thinking hard about the challenge I set you - if you're not taking part - that's okay too! Just a reminder, we are nearly at the end of the arc.
And as a lot of people have guessed already, the hint is "time". The end of the sentence is something to do with time, the word 'time' is not actually used in the quotation!!! Think about 'time' and any noun phrases you can come up with!

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.7 » A || :

A few hours had passed by. (Y/N) was drowned in her thoughts like always. After Yuuta's mum came back, they said goodbye and left the house. It was right next to Kusuo's, so (Y/N) said that she could walk home alone since him walking with her would be a waste of time. "So..I'll see you tomorrow at school?"

Kusuo gave a nod, "Right."

(Y/N) smiled and waved, walking away.

Kusuo watched (Y/N), leaning onto his doorframe thinking something over but then interrupting himself, 'A superhero, huh. I suppose you'll never know, just how long I have been...'

A few months had passed and the day of the damn love was here. Valentine's Day. (Y/N) had put two boxes with sweets and chocolates in her backpack. They were meant for Kusuo and Kaidou, not to show romantic love but a friendship kind of love. She then walked to school happily

"Hey, (N/N)~chan." a girly voice called, which followed by small pants. Teruhashi Kokomi.

"Hi Teruhashi~chan!" Of course she also had a box of sweets for her too, she took it out of her backpack and handed it to her. "Happy Valentines Day!" 

Teruhashi gasped, "Oh my god, thank you so much!!!" she bowed.

"No need to thank me, I'm grateful to have you as a friend!" And once (Y/N) finished her sentence, boys crowded round Kokomi as quick as fire, which totally pushed the (h/c)-haired out the way.

Once they arrived at school, the bell hadn't rung yet so (Y/N) was looking for Kaidou."Maybe he hasn't arrived yet?.."She walked around, 'Maybe Saiki is here?' She assured herself and then looked around the school again. "Hmm..where could he be?.." she mumbled to herself. 

"Hm?" Teruhashi sneaked into (Y/N)'s conversation.

"Uh..hey Teruhashi! Have you seen Saiki or Kaidou anywhere?.."

"S-Saiki?" she gasped mentally, but she looked a little shocked."W-Why Saiki?" she put her hand on the back of her head. 

"Well..he's my friend too isn't he?"

"Oh. Oh right." she regrew her smile.

"So..have you seen him anywhere?" (Y/N) asked again.