1.9 » C || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

So uh, I was editing this chapter and uhm. I have one thing to say.

THIS. GOES. FROM. SWEET. AND. FLUFFY. TO. SPICY. PRETTY. DAMN. QUICK. YOU'VE. BEEN. WARNED.

Arenways, here's yo recap for 1.8 » R || :

Then she remembered something. "Oh! Uhm.." She ran into the living room and came back with the box of sweets she held earlier. "I meant to give this to you at school..h-happy Valentine's Day! ...Thanks, f-for Being one o-of my c-closest f-fr-frie-..." She couldn't say the word 'friends' It hurt too much.

She could feel the tears form in her eyes. "I..I just..." She sighed and then handed the box over to him. "Just take it.." She then looked away to hide the expression on her face, 'Don't cry..don't cry..don't cry..'

Kusuo used his left hand to lift her chin up, "Friend?" he looked down at the teared-up girl in front of him, "I think what you were meant to say is..."

The pinknette leaned in his face to hers, their nose touching way to quick as he used his other hand to put it on her cheek. Kusuo slowly leaned in more and soon their lips touched.

'Lover.'

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, too shocked to react any other way than just standing still at all. Kusuo pulled away, and took the box of chocolates from the now fragile girl's hands, "Happy Valentine's Day, (L/N) (Y/N)." he opened the door and closed it behind him. Kusuo scoffed while walking home, with many things on his mind but he couldn't even grasp a thought to think about.

(Y/N) was left alone, her mouth slightly open in shock. She then blushed madly and felt like screaming. 'THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!?'

(Y/N) was super glad it was weekend because she didn't feel like leaving her house at all after what happened the other day. 'What does it mean!? What are we now!? I'm so confused! '

Kusuo strolled up to (Y/N)'s front gate, he looked up at her house, then at his hand that was slowly opening the gate, 'She probably doesn't want to see me right now...' he slowly closed the gate and walked away and unfortunately God wasn't on his side once again and had to meet Kaidou, Nendou and Kobuyasu while walking back to his house. 

She was laying on her bed and covered her head with a pillow."I want to bury myself and die..."

When she heard the front gate open and close she got up and looked out her window to see Saiki. She really wanted to talk to him but felt like it would probably be awkward. When she saw him walk away, she sighed. Then she shook her head. "No (Y/N)! Be brave and talk to him!" 

She put on her shoes and ran out of her house. She caught up to him. "Wai!-" then she cut herself off when she saw him cross paths with the others and slowly backed away, then hid behind a wall. "Well screw being brave then.." (Y/N) murmured. 

Kusuo turned around, but saw no one, "..." he sighed. 

"You alright pal?" Nendou called out. Kusuo pivoted back to the right direction and nodded, his glasses kinda foggy. She then looked over from beside the wall.