2.4 » T || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

1 year after discontinuation update because y'all deserve it <3

i dont think i'll be writing anything after this, this chapter was in the drafts for well over 2 years, and i got a random burst of energy to edit it for you.

hope you enjoy !!

Arenways, here's yo recap for 2.4 » T || ✔ » :

Kusuo even blushed as well, but it hid it great using his green-tinted glasses as cover, "What are you babbling about? We're just friends." he was hurt to say and let his guard a little more down at how embarrassed he was but didn't show it.

She knew those words were just for defense but they still stabbed her in the heart. "...y-..yeah.." 

Kaidou continued to glare at them vulnerable until, without warning, the show began. She yelped, facing the direction the noise came from. 'Ah! What do we do now?..' She then gave Kusuo a worrying expression.

"Take over - be Simon." he simply answered, his small blush disappeared.

She pointed at herself. "M-me!?"

Kusuo nodded, giving her a push into the crowd away from him.

She sighed and ran through the crowd sticking her arm up as she ran infront of Nendou, she then faced him after catching her breath. "E-Uhm, Nendou! C-Can I be Simon says i-instead!?"

"Oh, (Y/N)! Uhm. Can I be it this round?" he made a dumb face.

"..." 

Kusuo~Senpai please help me..'

Kusuo sighed and mumbled a "fine" in his head. Then in a click, Nendou fell off the stage. "That's all I could do."

She gasped and at least helped him to sit up straight after he fell unconscious. 'there wasn't a safer way!?' Though she didn't have time to argue because the show was about to start. 'remember that you owe me after this one..anyway! What am I not supposed to say?' She asked, making her way up the stage.

"Random actions that do not involve jumping." he tried to move around the crowded place without anyone touching him and check for any loose Toritsukas around. 

'got it-' (Y/N) flinched at all the people that were staring at her when had made her way up the stage. She had wide eyes that were filled with anxiety but she knew they were waiting for a command. "..uh..Simon Says...Act like a butterfly!" She finally managed to say something. She flapped her arms up and down as if they were wings and walked around the stage in a cheerful and adorable way.

"Good." he smiled as lightly as ever, as he finally managed to get up on the stage without anybody touching him. 

"Look! A pretty butterfly." someone called out from the crowd and then all turned to Teruhashi. 

'Of course, I'm a wild butterfly that puts all others to SHAME'  Teruhashi thought as she continued flapping her arms. She then made up the next command.