♛ Chapter Six ♛

Picture of Samuel Night and Ryder Ardoin~~~↑

Monday, October 29, 12:37 PM

~Dustin~

/Everybody's got their problems/ It's just a matter how you solve them/

I feel I've come to realize/How fast life can be compromised/

I can't believe this happened to you/ Not the only one who hates to stand by/

Complications that are first in this line/ Knowing endless consequences/ I feel so useless in this/

I can't believe/

Part of me, won't agree/ Cause I don't know if it's for sure/ Suddenly, suddenly/ I don't feel so insecure/ Anymore/

Why do things that matter the most/ Never end up being what we chose/ I don't think I knew what I had\

— "The Hell Song" - Sum 41 🖤

 "He's a lot nicer when he's sleeping."

     "The snow isn't so bad anymore though, we need to wake him." I heard a whine following Andrew's comment.

     "Can't we just chain him to the bed upstairs and keep him? He is ours after all." My heart started beating, are they really not going to let me go. 

     "We want him to be comfortable around us. For now just play nice."

     "Shouldn't the bond take care of that?"

     "The bond can only do so much, just try and control your wolf. And give him time to come to you. We have to make sure he wants this too."

     I heard a sigh before hands started to shake me. I was already awake, but I have a feeling they wouldn't be very happy if they knew I was listening. I have no idea what the bond means but I have a feeling Jack just called me annoying. For some reason, that kind of hurt me a little.

     "You ready to go? The snow seems fine to drive in," Andrew questioned. A warm smile that did not quite meet his eyes was plastered on his face.

     I nodded hesitantly, a feeling was growing in my stomach that this could all be a lie and they are really taking me somewhere farther from the city. I stood next to Andrew and Jack, realizing again just how small I was.

     "Let's go," Jack grumbled and walked outside onto the porch.

    Andrew looked around the cabin before nodding at me to follow Jack, him staying close behind me. A little too close, but I've already gotten accustomed to having one of them breathing down my neck.

     The snow had stopped falling but the ground was at least a foot taller than last night. I walked over to a black car, and damn did it look nice. They must have put my unconscious body in the back when they kidnapped me.

     Andrew got into the driver's seat and Jack took shotgun. I paused before sliding into the back. It was a pretty expensive car, one my father would buy. Leather seats, seat warmers. Even amped speakers, I could have used the hell out of those amped speakers if this car was mine or if I wasn't in the middle of a hostage situation. Well actually, they are supposed to be bringing me home.

    I already missed my morning classes and lunch, crap lunch. I actually feel like I could throw up, I don't know if it's because I haven't eaten anything since last night or maybe I'm just nervous.