[3] mirror image

"DON'T MAKE ME ASK ANOTHER TIME WHO YOU ARE," were the first words he spoke, a mere confirmation to Molly that she was not dreaming before

"That's for me to know and for you, to crawl back into your hole," she bit back, the quivering butcher catching her eye. His shakes caught the Antichrist's attention too it seemed, as he lifted his hand as quick as a flash and buried the one remaining knife she hadn't seen into his chest.

"No!" She shouted in horror, eyes widened as the stranger crumpled to the ground, a grin forming on his face. "Why would you do that?"

She threw him the harshest glare imaginable, darting toward the gap next to the meat counter and rounding around it, dropping to her knees when she reached the man.

"Tell me what you are or I'll do it again," he threatened, a sadistic smirk on his face.

Molly ignored his words, ripping the blade from the butcher's chest and placing her hand on his forehead, immediately resurrecting him. The man shot up with a gasp, clutching his chest and searching for a wound as Molly soothingly rubbed his arm.

Michael watched the scene with narrowed eyes, her disruption, and more specifically the powers she bore, infuriating him. He turned back around to face the front of the store, where a spotty, bored-looking teenager was manning the till. His eyes rolled back again, feeling the power surge through his veins.

Molly's head snapped up, sensing the power building up within him - despite being a few feet away. She followed his gaze and saw the girl, who couldn't have been more then seventeen like themselves, and immediately thrust her hand forward.

He flew back through the air, the powers he was calling upon interrupted as his back smacked into the shelves of the aisle, knocking everything onto the floor.

Molly let go of the man she saved, allowing him to scamper towards a hiding spot. Feeling the fear dissipate from her body, she came around the counter again, ready to face him down.

She hadn't expected the final battle to be so soon, but it was obvious killing innocent people was something he already actively engaged in - she didn't have any more time to prepare for it.

Reminding herself that this was not two thousand years ago, Molly quickly glanced around for the security cameras eying them, destroying them with a blink of her eye.

"You want to know who I am, son of Satan?" She asked, teasing a little. She stopped directly across from him, watching as he scrambled to get back on his feet. "I'm the one who was sent to stop you. I guess you could call me the competition."