[32] judgement day

"DELIA," Molly began, her voice breaking with emotion as she finally set her eyes on the Supreme after so long apart

"DELIA," Molly began, her voice breaking with emotion as she finally set her eyes on the Supreme after so long apart. The trio had enchanted their bodies to lay dormant in the apocalypse until it was Mallory's time to awaken, and now they were here for the final showdown between good and evil. "I've missed you so much."

The blonde woman smiled as they embraced, leaning back after a moment to cup her hands around Molly's cheeks.

"Nice haircut, did you use a bowl or did you freehand it?" Madison snidely remarked after dragging Mallory's body toward them.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I even missed you as well," Molly replied, eliciting the smallest of smiles from the cold-hearted witch.

"Where is he, Molly?" Cordelia demanded as she stepped toward the bodies of the three witches before her, preparing to bring them back to life.

"Upstairs, I'm sure he already knows you're here," the brunette revealed, nervously casting a glance at the balcony overlooking the room in case he should suddenly appear. "I'll hold him off for as long as you need, but he's gotten stronger."

Molly didn't see much sense in resurrecting Dinah - the same woman that quite literally opened the door for Michael to kill the rest of the coven, but before she could voice any complaint the three women rose up with a gasp. Their expressions were trauma-stricken, with Mallory suffering the worst as Cordelia patiently tried to explain who she was and what spell she had been under.

"We need you, Mallory," Cordelia reaffirmed, helping the young witch to stand. Molly could only hope that the shock of resurrection and the reveal of who she was wouldn't hinder her ability to fight back. "We need all of you."

"You're on your own with that shit," Dinah called out, enraged at the mere suggestion that she would side with Molly and the witches. "I'm not here to defeat anyone."

"Then you can die like the cowardly bitch that you are," Molly spit in return, her hand raising up to end the woman's life within seconds, but she was effectively stopped by a new voice cutting through the room.