Chapter 2

Hiccups POV:
I went down to Berk as me and Toothless had finished our flight. I wasn't tired, so I creeped into the house slowly so I didn't awake Astrid. I made myself some tea and relaxed at the table. I pulled out my notebook and did some sketches for some new armor. Black. For Night Fury! It was already 12 am. But I wasn't sleepy. I crept out of the house again to go see if any of the others were awake. Not to my surprise they were partying still at the Great Hall. The twins were exposing all there secrets and ideas. Snotlout was with them and Fishlegs was sitting at a table.
"Hey Fishlegs! What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm thinking," He said suspiciously. " Um. About what?" I state. "Ugh! Some people on Berk saw maybe a hooded stranger with something on his shoulder." Fishlegs replied. I let that sink in. Probably nothing anyway. "Fishlegs! That's ridiculous! No one can get into Berk without the scouts seeing the person. Some one would have seen the hooded stranger closer up after the party," I tell him. He lets out a sigh. "I think your right. I'm just paranoid!" Fishlegs answered,"Where's Astrid?" "Oh! She's home sleeping didn't want to wake her. So I just made tea and came here!" I say. Me and Fishlegs talked for another hour before they all started to leave one by one. I was the last one sitting at the table. "It's pretty late, we should probably head home bud," I tell Toothless who woken up from his short slumber. I walked out of the Great Hall to my hut. I came in quietly. I walked up the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks. Blood, chair knocked over, Astrid fur hood, and looks like a dropped knife. "What in the name of Thor." Was all I could say.